• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

snes101

Smash Apprentice
Must've forgotten it, or Oli wasn't online. =/ He isn't online as much as he usually is recently.

Edit: Nah, Oli wouldn't be able to make it on those days.

Omojica

Smash Cadet

Any updates? I might look into making it a week earlier if I realy have to, but for now things seem to be working fine with the date.
YUS make it a week earlier plz. Coz my new school starts at around that date....and i dont tihnk my parents would want me to miss the first few days of my new school...

N30N

Smash Apprentice
isnt 27/28 sat / sun

what school you missing, sunday school?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I think its the fact that they are from Adelaide, I could be wrong though...

Anyway, a week earlier, that would possibly hurt my chances of turning up but I'll still look into it pretty seriously. Once I found transport down there (probably train) and I can crash at my friends place down in Melb... but if it needs to be a week earlier then so be it.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well as discussed an awesome and super fun idea for crews is the best of Vic, verse the top players of each state (not vic) coming over. So top WA/Tas/NSW/Queen/SA player to form a crew of 5, verse 5 melbournites.

Meh, nothing else to add.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
'Best of the Rest' vs 'Best of Melbourne' would actually be kinda fun. Especially since the best of melbourne have all been to america just about.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: WTF, I didn't put a space there >_>

King Kong

Smash Lord
'Best of the Rest' vs 'Best of Melbourne' would actually be kinda fun. Especially since the best of melbourne have all been to america just about.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: WTF, I didn't put a space there >_>
Yay! That would be an awsome crew battle. I will try for a spot on 'best of the rest'

peace out

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
add one more vote for ryan's idea!
freddo vote (+1) + mine (+1) = 2 votes.

Awsome crew battle idea - I wonder who would win?

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
HAHA, first crew macht will probably be me verse bringer in a twist of irony :laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Lists blow, since lists always ends up lying about who goes or not. So Imma adopt "come and see for yourself" approach. And that Best of Melbourne vs Best of the rest is good LOL

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Yeah I know what you mean, because most of the time things happen at the last minute and people can't come... so its best for people to just come along if they can. At least thats how I organise meets n stuff.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
So Jaz you thinking the team is made up of the best from Each state? We will let Animania decide.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Jaz ftw! Nothing against you, zereul, it's just that I've talked to Jaz alot more and so far he's proven to be way awesome. Also a really good smasher.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure we will have enough people from each state so that each state can field its own crew i am almost positive QLD will have atleast 5 people there...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Well if that happens to be the case then we might as well do regular interstate crews, but the current idea must happen - it's just too good.

For them crews I think Melbourne will match any sized contingent from the rest of the States, so this means each region can have a couple of reps, or even more no problem.

I could see something like KK, Syke, Quetz, Bringer, Dave, Oliver, Sloth, Jaz being in the group, but I guess I'd best leave that for you guys to decide since I'm not a part of it. The line of skill has to be drawn somewhere though.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Jaz ftw! Nothing against you, zereul, it's just that I've talked to Jaz alot more and so far he's proven to be way awesome. Also a really good smasher.
Nah thats cool, its just a little joke with Jaz we get along fairly well and when im on top of my game its fairly even... though thats kinda rare ;)

Anyway, I challanged him for supremecy on the weekend... I had ALOT to drink... It was fairly even til I fell off my chair and sort of just crawled off.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
Nah thats cool, its just a little joke with Jaz we get along fairly well and when im on top of my game its fairly even... though thats kinda rare ;)

Anyway, I challanged him for supremecy on the weekend... I had ALOT to drink... It was fairly even til I fell off my chair and sort of just crawled off.
ROFL waaaay to many shots for you lol
you SD'd twice
with jigs
who has 5 jumps
on yoshi's story
and that dumb little cloud to help

vodka is your friend ;)

aaaw thanks 4blaze T_T we're kirby dittoing right? :p

but yeah NSW should definetely have a crew this time, Zereul, Carlos, Abhorsen, TrigOr, funky, Dedu... and who knows after animania we may have two ;)

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Yeah vodka sure is ur friend. I found it helps alot with driving and flirting with the opposite sex! Also as a side note, it helps with making your breath fresher after every shot!

Crews? Hope that Animania has a smash tourney this coming week and hopefully there'll be a couple more ppl to add to the NSW smash 'crew'!

Dedu

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
How about having 5 double shots of bourbon with vodka chasers... If it was a drinking game how come im the only won who drunk... Just people making up rules, its your BDay so you go first... You have to have two shots cause its your 18th... You have to have a third for good luck, Actually now have a fourth... lets have a fifth for good luck.

Actually I lied the fifth was my own fault I remember that, Im like Jaz I can beat you drunk even if I can't stand up... to make it worse im going to have another shot first.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
This event is seeming more and more like it's going to feature a nice and sexy plethora of players from all over instead of just Victoria and a few for once.
Umm...crew idea yeah I'm cool with that - What would you consider Victorias best? Myself I would probably say...Emily, KO, Freddo, Anf, Mark, Mikul, Gloth and if he puts some effort instead of excuses in, Jon. These are the players that I've been wowed by at some stage or most of the time If she would miraculousy stop snobbing us off Cella would also be included.

Otherwise I will pretty likely be teaming with Emily, and it's her opinion we will win with relative ease...I leave it to you all to prove that wrong.

I will beat you in DK ditto KK...if not the first time then from about the 4th onwards. That's a promise :)

I want to vs this guy who beats Bringer in Fox ditto....come to Melbourne person :D

King Kong

Smash Lord
of reps, or even more no problem.

I could see something like KK, Syke, Quetz, Bringer, Dave, Oliver, Sloth, Jaz being in the group, but I guess I'd best leave that for you guys to decide since I'm not a part of it. The line of skill has to be drawn somewhere though.
8 Players so 32 Stock? That idea sounds awsome. Ryan can play the QLDers that come and then pick the two he wants for the team (IF he wants to)

I wonder how this will turn out?

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll think about it, Anf is also in the air... <3
PS - Newlyweds = no thanks I'd rather be myself :)

Top Bottom