• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
First donator here :3

Figured I'd wait till the spirit bomb. Fire away!!

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Can someone summarize what happened? It seems like there was a call of foul play? An Acronym I didn't understand, then Mr. Wizard's tweet. I was trying to read back but there is just so much, lol

:phone:

Slashy

Smash Lord
That sounds more like Skullgirls today, they're really dedicated fans and they really love the community and devs. It's like the opposite of us to Sakurai

BrandX if you can read this can you join the P:M chat, I wnated to tell you something

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Got banned from chat for 600 sec for this "yo can i request brandon and prog commentate rom5 wsf unknown vs. m2k (before shiz went down)? I'd pay another 20$ !!!!!!------ \TriHard/"

I mean...that set was amazing imo regardless of what happened AFTERWARD. Kinda mad i got banned, i wasn't spamming it.

Slashy

Smash Lord
Got banned from chat for 600 sec for this "yo can i request brandon and prog commentate rom5 wsf unknown vs. m2k (before shiz went down)? I'd pay another 20$ !!!!!!------ \TriHard/"

I mean...that set was amazing imo regardless of what happened AFTERWARD. Kinda mad i got banned, i wasn't spamming it.
I got banned for asking why people were banned.

Slashy

Smash Lord
What are the ST players saying about this whole thing?

Oh man I wish I had contacted the Melee announcer, knowing my experiences with this, he would have actuially gotten involved

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Okay its kinda hard to go through all these pages. Can someone give me a quick update as to whats going on? With ST and the current drive?
Tom Cannon tweeted that some of the recent ST donations are suspicious and wepay is investigating, but they won't have any info today, so we have to wait until everything is done to find out if the donations were legit or not.

Regarding Skullgirls, twitch banned Mike Z's T-mobile hotspot for some reason and they had to get someone else's connection in order to stream.

I think that's everything, it's been pretty uneventful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom