• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crew Captain - Midwest

Zicore

Smash Champion
Big D and Trail as Co-captains. Cunning is just here to **** *****es and chew gum.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I nominate Jace for the champion of the KC crew.

He is the only one of us who would take it seriously and he's also pretty damn good at this game.[/SPOILER]
oh, hey there

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
honestly kels should be captain hes easily the best player in the midwest and def knows a lot about smash

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah i gotta go with juggleguy here and solely nominate bigD

perhaps also with trail for the knowledge and power they both have

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My goal for this summer is to be good enough to represent the midwest in this crew battle, and make everyone proud.

For captain, my vote goes to Trail or myself. I understand balanced draft crews very well, though this will be different. I am very good at judging general skill level and choosing players not simply based on match-up but also factoring in play styles and potential rebuttals. As for Trail, I have witnessed his captaining skills personally and recently and will vouch for them. He is also very experienced and not only knows the midwest players but also many of the staples from the coasts.

In any case, I request to be an adviser to the captain. I believe my insights will help lead us to victory.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the only thing that will lead us to victory is a player like hbox/mango/armada/m2k.

the closest we have is andale but he sandbags too much

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Anthony doesn't play to win. Not sure what you mean.
Exactly. He doesnt play to win despite being so good. Ifhe would just stick with jiggs we'd easily have another top player

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
the only thing that will lead us to victory is a player like hbox/mango/armada/m2k.

the closest we have is andale but he sandbags too much
not true, its all about matchups for us. The midwest has won/come close before with inferior rosters. Honestly there is no room on the crew for people who are on the other region's nutz, they aren't unbeatable and our top players are more than capable of taking them down. Just gotta get the right situations goin for us.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ exactly. We definitely have a chance to win. Anyone who talks down on the midwest doesn't deserve to be on the team

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Add in the R bros and you have a strong 5 man lineup. The next 5 is what everyone in the midwest needs to have their eyes on during their training sessions these next 2 months

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
as much as I hate to say it, kels doesn't even seem close to m2k's fox level and he doesn't even play the ****ing character

the best I can see us doing is if we send out trail first no matter who they send out. as long as trail wins we can get down to their anchor player. whih then would be most likely dart or kels vs. those who I listed eariler.

ORLY

Smash Master
ICs would be a strong char to save especially if they don't have a peach

we should send out a spacie first to test the waters and see what we're dealing with

BUT save strategy for the day of. we gotta decide on the capitan

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ICs would be a strong char to save especially if they don't have a peach

we should send out a spacie first to test the waters and see what we're dealing with

BUT save strategy for the day of. we gotta decide on the capitan
ICs are amazing against falco and sheik, it would be ******** to use them for anything else unless ur in a bind.

Lol Barney, ***** kel's fox pwn me for free

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
as much as I hate to say it, kels doesn't even seem close to m2k's fox level and he doesn't even play the ****ing character

the best I can see us doing is if we send out trail first no matter who they send out. as long as trail wins we can get down to their anchor player. whih then would be most likely dart or kels vs. those who I listed eariler.
I'd send out cunning first then try to play our best counter matchups the rest of the way.

ORLY

Smash Master
good to see we're on the same page on that, trail

co-caps you and i

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Players will be allowed to participate so long as they have held residency in a region at a time they were actively attending Smash tournaments.
Considering this will be my first midwest tournament I'm guess I'm exempt from trying to get on the team. =/

Kels88

Smash Lord

I give up.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I can't believe you nubs would nominate anyone except Trail or the Big Dizzle. They both have the heart, charisma, and game knowledge that you need from a great crew captain.

Also, they **** better than anyone in this thread!

/Discussion over.

Top Bottom