• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crew Captain - Midwest

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
I just accepted a job in Chicago

And told them I'll be starting august 15th

That's how its done

:phone:

Jace08

Smash Lord
thanks guys, but I still think this:

I do think it'd be a good idea to just have a round robin kind of thing for all players who would like to be on the crew but aren't necessarily known enough to automatically be on it. It's the most objective way to get our best players
We don't have to do it this way, but it really would be the least biased (though kels, dark, and dart obviously don't need to participate). I'd be willing to find everyone and run the round robin on the 12th if people are cool with this

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i think thats a good idea, but we shouldnt just take the top players in the round robin and put them on the crew without thinking about how they could be used

we need a little more finesse than that

it would be good to provide some reference points for the people who havent played against other good mw people very often though

Jace08

Smash Lord
^That makes sense. I guess we do have to think about character diversity and all that. At the very least it should contribute something to deciding who gets picked, like you said reference points

4% APR

Smash Champion
Trail and BigD splitting it has got to be the best thing we could have done. Good **** boys

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just realized that I'm entered in brawl teams. Anyone want to team with me? I'll probably play metaknight

Scythe

Smash Master
Yo sveet, let's team and i'll teach you how to do the anubis strat, it's guaranteed wins!

Top Bottom