• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Regional Crew Captain - Midwest

ORLY

Smash Master
that wasn't my point at all

i just want everyone to be in peak form! we only have about a month of training time left

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
Well when you respond to a post that says kels should be on the crew by saying kels tends to choke, it implies that you disagree

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Nah, Orly is kind of right. Kels doesn't play his game against people he considers to be better than him. Don't use Kelly for their best player but against a weaker one. When Kelly plays confident he pwns.

A few midwest players are like that, they **** the bed against people they think are leagues better than them instead of just playing their game and getting the job done. Stop sucking OOR player's ****s, they are beatable as ****.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Nah, Orly is kind of right. Kels doesn't play his game against people he considers to be better than him... When Kelly plays confident he pwns.

A few midwest players are like that, they **** the bed against people they think are leagues better than them instead of just playing their game and getting the job done.
You phuqing got that right. Dude used me as home run contest practice the last time I seen em.

Kels88

Smash Lord
then jman or m2k or wobbles

my only point is: you'd be a fool to pretend you're invincible, my friend
LMAO I never said i was invincible. Not even sure where you got that from. I'll be the first person to admit that. Not really sure what you're even trying to get at Chris. If you're implying that you'd do better against any of them than i would go right ahead.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Nah, Orly is kind of right. Kels doesn't play his game against people he considers to be better than him. Don't use Kelly for their best player but against a weaker one. When Kelly plays confident he pwns.

A few midwest players are like that, they **** the bed against people they think are leagues better than them instead of just playing their game and getting the job done. Stop sucking OOR player's ****s, they are beatable as ****.
You couldn't be further from the truth. It's more like they really are better. I know very well that they are beatable. My skill at the time i played them just wasn't on par with there's. I really don't know what you all expect from me. But i do think you all are underestimating me.

ORLY

Smash Master
you're our bulldog in the pens, kelly

we just gotta use you right

EDIT: LoL is the brawl to DotA 2's melee

game is a joke

ORLY

Smash Master
play pudge / mirana ALL DAY

but i pretty much carry with riki like a madman

idgaf if they ward, *****es gettin' backstabbed

Scythe

Smash Master
dota 2 would actually be an even better version of melee.

LoL is seriously for brawlkids tho

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
You couldn't be further from the truth. It's more like they really are better. I know very well that they are beatable. My skill at the time i played them just wasn't on par with there's. I really don't know what you all expect from me. But i do think you all are underestimating me.
To be fair it has been quite sometime since you played those players and since then you did beat the **** out of Kage. Still, I can see a better use for you than just pitting you against a top level spacie for example.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
I saw some dude named BigD enter Brawl in Canada, and freaked out a bit.

Then I realized it was some phony *** *****.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im in cincinnati

theyre checking my references in chicago though, only a matter of time

ORLY

Smash Master
i think we just need to keep track of who's on other teams and win through MUs with a wide variety of alternates and smart picking

ORLY

Smash Master
darkrain is making is really hard for another falcon to make it onto the crew already

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
when jace makes bracket
you'll be singing a different tune

god dammit jace

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Trail and I are on the inside track, we'll know singles results early

:phone:
early as in the results are already in, who wants to know how they will place at fc?

Nah real talk, perhaps we could vote via pm amongst a pool of active and respected midwest players. The vote would cover the remaining 5 players for the crew and an additional 2 alternates. What system should be used to determine this legendary lineup of corn munchers?

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Honestly, it can be done in here. Post your team and a good reasoning behind your choice for each player. The posts from here on out will be pooled and reviewed by none other than Big D himself. Upon completion of said review Big D will send his report to my desk for verification. Due to the Midwest Smash Department Office being very busy atm, I'll prob. just drop my signature on that badboy and verify it. Real talk tho, big d is prob. the most unbiased and mature decision maker in the Midwest, I'm all for him deciding the fate of the Midwest team.

AKA

Post your lists of individuals and provide reasoning behind each selection.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
we need a confirmation list of who is actually going
Good luck getting that, most of the players considered for this thing will be in attendance. Duck and Tom R both said they will be unable to attend, but aside from those two everyone else appears to be going. You can wait until FC registration closes to make your selecitons, but I see no problem in making preliminary lists, seeing as you can just edit them as you see fit. **** I'm bored at work right now.

Top Bottom