• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Maith-5$
MaithCrewMate1-5$
MaithCrewMate2-5$
Gimpy-ABM (three bawls, 6 cokes)
Silversh4dow-ABM (one jones, one bawls)
Silent Wolf - 5$ Fox Mario

Eggz

Smash Hero
Maith-5$
MaithCrewMate1-5$
MaithCrewMate2-5$
Gimpy-ABM (three bawls, 6 cokes)
Silversh4dow-ABM (one jones, one bawls)
Silent Wolf - 5$ Fox Mario
Tori - 5$
Eric - 5$
________
+10$ beverages
_____
40$

I'd also like to propose a crew battle money match to BC and "Skypal B". We would need one stand in though, as we only have 3 in our crew.

Eggz

Smash Hero
EDIT: I NO IS EGGZ. I BE KA-GUY..err...Master

Lol. I like money.

Sooo....Maith, you and all of your crew. Money matchessssss, yeeehaw. 5$ or higher?

(+ Crew battle MM, yeah yeah?)

I'll take a...3$ DK ditto with you Eric. Unless of course you want somethin' else? Such as Falco vs Luigi? The...ultimate match-up?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ahhh man now I have to start playing fox dittos with Ka again. >_< Fine!

I was going to drop fox because people kept saying it was better than my Mario...which made me angry. But ok Ill pick'em back up just for you Otto @__@

I fhes better than yo mario, drop mario! then youll be a fox player like me. and you can use my tag and color, LOL.

those are there for sure, but i mean for the extra tourney, lol.
who else voted!? forget the whole thing.
ATTN: IGNORE THE POLL, IF YOU DIDNT READ MY OLD POSTS THAT ARE NOW EDITED, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. DONT VOTE. were just gonna do low tier 1v1 and 2v2. no confusion
i cant make the poll go away...
the 1v1 team thing was like a 1v1 crew battle, except instead of crews, each person got 2 characters. and it played out like a crew battle. it would be fun but confusing for some id imagine. low tier it is.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
LoL. Good choice. Though the crew idea is pretty freaking awesome, I must admit XD.

Sooo...Maith...now that I'm not on Eggz' account...Money match??? 5$?? Yeah yeah.

Confirmation plzkthnks

hey ammon, when will you be arriving at PAX? i wanna know so i can find you. ill be there from the minute it starts to the minute it ends all 3 days, LOL.
do you wanna 1v1 team battle mm me ammon? shane?:) im totally up for it too.

Id much rather hear about OC2 and smash with better ppl (no offense). so far...skypal is doing great. kei=3rd in teams. sas/blair=5th in teams. as for crews...they are at least top 4 is what i know.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol, well, in case we do go, an address or something would be nice

and Otto, you should rename the thread "The Official GC Lynnwood, WA Tourney Thread...." so that people in Cali wont get confused.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nope. No address. Ever. Ill get you guys an address on friday. We are still finding out if we are having this at Ammon's house or our friend Chris' house. Both houses are probably about equal driving distances for you guys.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, don't worry, we're just talking about a semi-existant smashfest, nothing to do with the tourney. Date won't be changed.

Anyways...LoL, you're working Silent?? What POSSIBLE work effort could you have?? lololol.

XD, j/k. What be ye doing for money?

Maith

Smash Cadet
I live like 2 blocks from Tori, I dont really know him at all but I live really close to him.
Maybe I could try and smash with him sometime :)

Top Bottom