• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

I always go to his place, but if we play, you still have to money match me at the tourney no matter what. i live like 8 mins away from him.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Bladewise, when you see this post, text me (preferred) or call me on my cell phone. We need to give you Ammon's address.

EDIT: ...phone number ftw...LoL 425-923-5796

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll be there money matching people and what not, i'll try and take silv.

i hope i always play like i played at oc2, i did great!

rawr!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I hope I play well at this'n. The general mms, etc. I say we have another low teir this time, and that it has a prize for second place.

Hey Syndicate Black:
I think you should let
eggz is gay, ohh!!
into your crew.
seriously tho, let
ppa0 in.

I think it would be cool. +, you guys gots 3 members, LOL.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i certainly do want to money match you all with bowser thoguh, BEFORE all of those guys money match you if you please. you can see how cute boozer is first hand! ^_^

Maith, just play with better people more and you'll get better really fast. me and tori were terrible like 6 months ago. Almost as bad a hero sublime...ohh!!! burn!
EDIT: j/k, we werent THAT bad...ohh!!! burn!

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmfao double owned

Dont worry Maith crew, we money match everyone new...Its not because we want your money, its because we want to get to know you. >_>>_>_>_>

So eggz, would you like to accept my me tori and blair vs syndicate black mm? 20$? this is assuming blairs goin, if hes not, we will use someone else. like teddy.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
LoL

:laugh: I don't think so, Silent. I doooon't think so. Unless of course ol' Reggie-Hero-guy pays the entire 20$. Then sure.

Or maaaybe, if we could somehow get the incredible Reed to come with us....hmm...he would easily take you guys out, no problem.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
maith, i honestly just LOVE money matches, lol, they are way to fun.

not that i dont intend on making money, but they are my favorite ever.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Ka if we fight im gonna use SHL this time T_T
Work sucks!
and. . . I wanna try to win this time since I didn't win OC2... you know.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
LoL. Crapola. I no likey SHL. Guess it's off to hoping random stage isn't FD again, so Luigi can hide on all the platforms he needs to.

And you'd better tell us good OC2 stories, Tori. Hero's stories were fairly useless.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WOW you all post a lot. Took me an hour to catch up.

Sept 9th is a good date for GC. I will not be there, but someone will.

We will need CUBES, DISKS and CARDS!!!!

GC only has 2 cubes and disks.
Cubes that are not trashed are getting hard to find, so its likely that GC will never have more then 2, unfortunately.

I would like to plan SSBM Tournaments to be on the 2nd Weekend every month, so that its rather predictable. Only variations from this woul dbe in the case that the 2nd Sat followes the First Fri of a month, in which case, All Night LAN is that Fri and it makes Sat sort of hard to do since the place is full and its trashed. (WOW took me until Sept 2007 to find a weekend like what I talk about above... )

But lets loosely plan for the 2nd Sat every month or the one closest to the "teens" in a month.

THANKS ALL!!

ALSO (future planning here) what would it take IYO to get a HUGE Smash Tournament going like once every 6 months or something? I am talking MLG style... 100 people or something...
It would be like a $20 entry fee.
So with 100 ppl that is an $800 first place prize.
Charge more?
How far would someone come for that tournament?

I would like to hear input.

IF YOU ALL COULD POST TO THE GC SITE on the "Big *** Tournament Idea", that would help though. Or post here and someone cut and past the posts into the GC site or something?
I have very limited time to read posts and I have to mainatain the GC board, so its a lot more convient for me using that one.

Thanks
--Chris

We would definately have to post about it in the tourney discussion rather than in here so everyone knows about it. but i think that would be cool. we would have to make sure many people come though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dear mr gameclucks guy/chris,

first off the vid is coming along slowly i've been uber busy, ignoring that...

there MUST be a MASSIVE brawl tourney like the weekend after or like one month after the game comes out.

i like the big tourney idea but big tourneys gernerally charge more than 20, oc2 for example charged 60 and that was considered cheap for what we were given...

i dunno.

see ya'll at the next clucks probably

Eggz

Smash Hero
Omfgbbq a massive tourney would be amazing. Doooo it. That would be uber conveniant. I like the idea. 20$ is A PRETTY GOOD ENTRY FEE, imo.

50$, and GC will provide food and WA smashers will house. thatd be cool. 50$ for singles and teams together. but you should rent a gym or warehouse, lol. maybe a community center for it.

Top Bottom