• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Roller

Smash Legend
Rage, SK wasn't eligible to be PR'd. He only attended one tourney. So idk wtf you are using that as justification for.

Also, 40ppp or gtfo. We only just started page 2.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is the worst thread ever.

I'm not even going into the myriad of reasons why you hosting a tournament is a worst idea than riding shotgun while Clowsui is driving *smirks*. Instead, I am going to tap into my fresh new keg, pull up a seat and watch the magic unfold.

PS: Stop being a scared woman and MM me and SK in doubles with Ori.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Wowwwww... I forgot. $20 MM per person or gtfo. But not here... because I'm not coming.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ray you need to learn how to use the Quote function. It would make everyone's life a hell of a lot easier. This is smashboards, not an AiB blog.

Also, this is turning out like Rizkin' it's thread lol.

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
made me lol

and this is already turning into the best tourney thread I have ever posted thx for the contributions :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Do i need to team with a lvl 9 :luigi2: :(

And yes Ray its MK legal, it has been for the past few months :L
:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
Stop trolling and support they guy at least he's trying. I, and probably others, would consider going to this if they were renamed RAGEquaza's bimonthlies, as it is a much catchier name.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
it is a MI thread 99% of the content is troll XD and kk if i can gt more ppzl then sure :C

Top Bottom