• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Oh man. Flatsoda you know lights? Pretty cool guy... I know her too, and im the Prime minister of Malaysia

Oh! and i invented the light bulb!...
actually, yes.
don't really need to prove myself~
it's kind of the reason why i have my tattoo on my left forearm, after me and her discussed about getting a tattoo.
come to her show feb 4th at the culture room, i'll shake your hand from coming out her tour bus.

but yeah, you don't have to believe me. ;)

fooga, why are you butthurt.
why did you have to post something dedicated to me.

are you in love with me or something.

but i will stop posting here, because i am actually not coming to this and mike g lets me slide way too much. don't wanna be infracted for shtposting.

also if you respond to this, yer gey~ :U

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
actually, yes.
don't really need to prove myself~
it's kind of the reason why i have my tattoo on my left forearm, after me and her discussed about getting a tattoo.
come to her show feb 4th at the culture room, i'll shake your hand from coming out her tour bus.

but yeah, you don't have to believe me. ;)

but i will stop posting here, because i am actually not coming to this and mike g lets me slide way too much. don't wanna be infracted for shtposting.

also if you respond to this, yer gey~ :U
Maturity.

NONE.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Btw Flat... I hope you reconsider and show your face at this tourney.

I bet your idiocy is 10x more entertaining in person :p

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
So I came here lookin for a brawl tourny and loled at the 1st post. Then I here singles elimanation and I loled harder. I see y now, every1 showing up to this is about as good at smash as my lil sister. Make the rules better so good ppl show up and u will also have a ok turnout. Also ull get better

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
So I came here lookin for a brawl tourny and loled at the 1st post. Then I here singles elimanation and I loled harder. I see y now, every1 showing up to this is about as good at smash as my lil sister. Make the rules better so good ppl show up and u will also have a ok turnout. Also ull get better
Your little sister is more than welcome

Fooga

Smash Cadet

You mean am I in love with some homeless looking forum troll who has the style that I commonly see in middle school kids and high school freshman? Yeah bud, I'm totally into you.

It's too bad you're not coming to the tourney, alot of people are showing up. And plus I was looking forward to you displaying the same type of critisicsm to our faces that you do on this thread. But I know your kind, you'd probably just sit in the corner and wouldn't say anything. And plus I've seen your vids, your not even that great at Brawl. Probably too busy stalking this lights chick or whatever.

Now if you're just coming on here to bash this tournament and/or Jorge in general, I think it's best if you just back off.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Btw Flat... I hope you reconsider and show your face at this tourney.

I bet your idiocy is 10x more entertaining in person :p
You mean am I in love with some homeless looking forum troll who has the style that I commonly see in middle school kids and high school freshman? Yeah bud, I'm totally into you.

It's too bad you're not coming to the tourney, alot of people are showing up. And plus I was looking forward to you displaying the same type of critisicsm to our faces that you do on this thread. But I know your kind, you'd probably just sit in the corner and wouldn't say anything. And plus I've seen your vids, your not even that great at Brawl. Probably too busy stalking this lights chick or whatever.

Now if you're just coming on here to bash this tournament and/or Jorge in general, I think it's best if you just back off.

only because you guys love me so much lol

why dont you show up at zp, i am more than happy to meet and play smash with you guys
anyone who really knows me would know i am not really like this in person
and reacting to my internet posts just feeds me

so yeh

actualyl being serious minus the first line

the only reason why i cant show is ebcause i wouldnt have reliable transportation to and from that area FARREELZIEZ DAWGZ

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Wow flatsoda. These people really love you, but they seem angry. Did they forget the lotion?

I think I'll come to this to enter singles, win everyone's money, and skip out on door fee like I always do.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Flatsoda.. if your not coming to this tourney then seriously **** off :)

And quit with these ****** *** comments about different people on the thread ok?... this isn't one of your little scene kid hang outs.

and btw what do you know about bands and music?.. don't mean to be a **** but your electro **** is weak =\

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Flatsoda.. if your not coming to this tourney then seriously **** off :)

And quit with these ****** *** comments about different people on the thread ok?... this isn't one of your little scene kid hang outs.

and btw what do you know about bands and music?.. don't mean to be a **** but your electro **** is weak =\

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Oh I'm sorry Mr. ithinkimabadass.

I could of sworn i don't give a ****? :)

but really i don't want this forum turning into a flame war so please take the high road and shut your mouth for me.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Oh I'm sorry Mr. ithinkimabadass.

I could of sworn i don't give a ****? :)

but really i don't want this forum turning into a flame war so please take the high road and shut your mouth for me.
We didn't start the flame war. Peeps were hatin' on it 'fore I left my comment.

I partially accept your apology because you're so adorable.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
HEY FLATSODA! COOL IT WITH THOSE PICS OR IT'S A MONTH BAN OK?!

<lollololol>

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Please take this somewhere else flatsoda... I think its safe to say people are tired of you.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Yeah flatsoda...you and your trying-to-get-banned-for-a-month-so-you-can-resist-the-urges-to-reply-to-stupid-posts notions. Even though they're hilarious, we're sick of it.

Flatsoda for top tier.

Obsidiotic

Smash Cadet
-.- wt.f happened to this thread this is the first time i see it since yesterday and it's turned into a little slap fight.

On topic, I might come to this >_>

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
The result of many people going relies upon the answer of this one question.

How many TVs and Wiis are already at the venue?

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
To all the flamers read carefully cause this is the last thing I'm going to say about this cause its ridiculous already. 1. Thanks for the hating cause it actually got my thread out of the 2nd page now more people will read it now. 2. We've had enough of all of this so chill out or I'll have you reported. 3. Anything else you feel the need you have to say or show us you know where you can find us dec 4th.

4. Flatsoda we love you so much we'll scoop you up since you have no ride. :)** 5. Any other negative posts about the tournament will be ignored. You don't like the rules? You don't have to go.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Oh and tommy, There will be 3 plasmas and we need 2 more wiis with smash as of right now.

Top Bottom