• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

FU^InSmash

Smash Cadet
I will be there for sure. So will kira and brush. possibly M2GAY. (They are friends and we have only been to a couple of tourneys in Ann Arbor) This one is in my town and i can't believe that. And i actually know where it is at. Finally i don't drive an hour away for smash.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
alright bagdaddy, ill talk with coco or someone else.

but if flame bails im avaiable

FU^InSmash

Smash Cadet
Ok. Well i can probably try and find some other people to come. I am excited this is close to my house. It is walking distance for me.

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going, and if anther and Lain arent coming, I have a better chance at winning! I'm still up for the 17th!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
who wants to get last with me in melee dubs ;B

also holy **** where do you guys live in waterford?

was thinking it over, but this will stay on the 17th due to probably having a higher turnout than if we did it the week after due to MLG

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What's with all these mysterious Waterford players popping up?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Lately i've been placing top 8, but i'm going to be busy until like the 29th (spring break trip) so i could come over (or you over to my place) sometime after.

Ori, team with me for meleeee

FU^InSmash

Smash Cadet
Ok thats cool. Well my house is pretty good for Smash. I got it all hooked up to a big screen and can have it hooked up to my computer to capture. Well almost every weekend me and 2 other friends always need a fourth so maybe sometime you can come over and play. But i am free everyday so just let me know man.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i needs a brawl dubs partner :(

coco bailed :(
BagDaddy might team with Flame

anyone? Rofa, Goddy, anyone?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
promised notra I'd team with him, but if he doesn't come I'll do team TO w/u. ori (for brawl)

Top Bottom