• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I might decide to show up... I'll find out soon. I'm iffy mainly because that's 2 weeks before Finals...

But if I do decide to show up I will have 2-3 seats open for the ride.

Homo...
If you do go. I'll ride with you. n_n/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i bought a tv at salvation army today!

so i'll havea meree set up

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I play Melee and sometimes people ask me why I hate Brawl (I do???)

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol I should try entering melee in MI and see what happens. I didn't do terrible when I was playing in Indy.

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, enough brawl vs melee ****, both games are good (xept brawl) it's just a matter of personal opinion

so, i'm thinkin we need another east vs. west MI crew battle at this. make sure, ankoku, that scotu and your gang shows up to this man, should be fun like always :chuckle:

trail, good **** at smym, it's a shame that i'm gunna have to whoop that *** at this tourney

c everyone there!!!!!
also i might need some housing the night before can anyone hook me up?s
lansing area would be fine if dopes punk *** is thinkin bout goin

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Oh snap. xD Lol I stayed at Bigy's with Velynn, Sliq, And Kail before before a tourney. Watching melee was really fun. xD I should actually try to improve in melee and become active in the tourney scene. It gets expensive though entering both melee and brawl. hmmmmmm....

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just noticed the OP -- why aren't we using the Pound 4 stagelist for Melee? Every other region in the country has seamlessly transitioned to Pound 4 rules except the Midwest, which gives everyone even more of a reason to laugh at us. The old ruleset with the 6 neutrals is horribly outdated, and the fact that you random the first stage brings an unnecessary degree of luck into any given set. Make sure to change up those rules.

Top Bottom