• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Zane did you not foget nite/hitler umm that guy cause a mad gold rush and sunk atlanta he is dangerous but yeah there is no war now.

ps dun dun dun every thing gets silent. So can i be like barnie (i love you, you love me where a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you wont' you say you love me to)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
In the world of Biology power ranks are the same as Dominance Hierarchies. In fact the term power ranks came form biology. Now there are two types of power ranks, one is Highest to lowest, and one is Single Dominant Individual. Highest to lowest can be defined as "pecking order" seen in chickens. Single Dominant is most often seen in pack animals (dogs) and has an alpha thru omega chain of command. How does this relate to the Mid South power ranks? It depends on which system we follow. Single Dominant would put Nite in the alpha position, thus making every one else his *****. In any power ranking a chance to move up a position is decided by a fight, usually to the death. What Im getting at is directed to the people on the top of the list. Please dont fall into a dictatorship. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
why am i not number 1 on this list???? this is bull****! no im kidding im from the midwest but the irregular sound of "mid-south" caught my attention....keep it up guys

-Laterz [T.C]

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I should be ranked higher. Im so pissed. And how do these "rank battles" work?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
What happen was nite/hittler was smashing and he decided that he wanted to get stronger, so he put his skills to the test and went to atlanta. He beat everyone there and soon there was no one left he then punished them by sinking atlanta and telling them if the want to be free get good at smash or continue to suffer. time line 2000ad- now.

ps the story gose incomplete due to nite and his method of peace or suffering.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think we should start a Reflex fan club.

He's that good.
I CONCUR~!

reflex are you comming to next bi maby we can team dk bowser combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNFVCBkOoGI&NR
If you can convince X2X to go, I should be able to. He's always my ride. :3

I'm gonna have to bust the 'ole Mewtwo on Reflex. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Sounds like fun.

We shall see what evil reigns. Ganon doesn't count, 'cause his tier isn't as awesome.

Also, I'd like to Mewtwo ditto you; mine isn't exactly garbage...at least, I don't think it is.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
lol... I'm going to assume by "rank matches" you mean the challenge matches...

A "challenge" match can basically be thought of as a "serious friendly" or "$0 money match". This is played, preferably with a panelist as witness, by standard tournament rules and regulations. Winning a challenge match, or and other afore mentioned matches, does not guarantee that the victor will gain rank. These matches are used as data during the discussion for the build of the new ranks.
I don't know how to make it any clearer >_>

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
ignoring lvl9 Hey im a low teir guy so how about this a dk vs mewtwo and bowswer, handicap fight to the death i'll try to take you both on a low teir battle.

ps (in mind) maybe if i did this ill be higher than nite no one will know hahahahahaha eats banana

moogle

Smash Ace
Mr. Reflex: If you decide to go to the INN biweekly on the night of the 15th, maybe you could stop by Huntsville, and Huntsville could take you the rest of the way. That would alleviate about 3.5 hours from your (actually X2X's) 8-9 hour drive. Now, Huntsville might be only me, but I'll try to get whoever I can find... Thief, Sensai, Cahphoenix, etc.

Just an idea I had. And, should you choose to accept, maybe you could stay with me Saturday night. :p

ps 3 people posted when i was typping this woahh

edit: I Iorified my post scriptum message. I had to. :)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Mr. Reflex: If you decide to go to the INN biweekly on the night of the 15th, maybe you could stop by Huntsville, and Huntsville could take you the rest of the way. That would alleviate about 3.5 hours from your (actually X2X's) 8-9 hour drive. Now, Huntsville might be only me, but I'll try to get whoever I can find... Thief, Sensai, Cahphoenix, etc.

Just an idea I had. And, should you choose to accept, maybe you could stay with me Saturday night. :p

ps 3 people posted when i was typping this woahh

edit: I Iorified my post scriptum message. I had to. :)
umm if we do go that would be awesome cause luis and gerbil PHAIL at driving XD.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so if i challenge someone and they don't show up that means they lose RIGHT!bwahahaha

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I don't phail at driving... ok well yes I do, I'm broke and never bothered to get the license since I don't have the money for a car. My parents are broke too. It's a wonder how I make it to all these smash tournies lol.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Zane I would like to be removed from the rankings.:) Thanks.
And No, its not a "Mad" remove me.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
lvl9- I think I speak for Zane when I say that if you want off the rankings, you'd bet start sucking and losing a lot ^^

Run7- Forgive me, sorry to have let you down.. ><
Fizz- I'll make it some day! ^^

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Zero come back we can't win without you! l9l spot being lame if you need smash help join me dude you have nothing to lose only if you feel that way. You make me fell sad and depressed.(sigh sigh sigh sigh)

ps whatzzzzzzzz up :psycho:pulls out hipno disk join me

Nite

Smash Champion
LVL9- The orders are to not take you off the list until the next update. You never know though, you might decide that you want to prove yourself by then.

ps *joined Iori*

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Finally now that i have nite on my side our combined talent hahahahaha. In the dbz saga nite whould be friza abd me cell or vise vesa it dosen't matter our combind ness will be that ov dark rain and ken

ps now now whazzzz up ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha:psycho:

Nite

Smash Champion
*Does the fusion dance* I hope my body can take it. Awesome, how'd you know that Frieza was my favorite villian?

Top Bottom