• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, it sucks that Ichigo is moving. We will miss him.

Iori- When your rep somebody you might want to put your name after it, so they know who it was. I just knew it was you by what you said and how you typed. For example, "Hey Nite, here's some rep. -Iori"

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yea, Nite's right. Sometime in new year we'll have next list

<Edit>
Oh, I've fixed a pretty big typo on the first post...

It now reads: "The potentials list is currently in alphabetical order, as to not hold bias from one region or group of friends to another." instead of "The panelist list is..."

Thanks Chad.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Ill look for the time to post when reping when a)Join the sewing club, b)pick pichu and fight dark rain, c)Find a turtle and fuse with it, d)join nite in teams

ps d is an awsome choice, !I still love the transforming berries chad please reconsider your both awsome teamates just what to show my exsistence oh zane we could team hahahahah jesus and lust hahahaaha

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need money before I'll be able to go to any tournaments. ;_;

No job = failage.

Maybe Christmas will fix that lack of cash?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hell yea represent!! we are all ioris children

p.s. technically we are all darkrains children, but iori is like the cool uncle who you know gets all the ladies

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hahahahah lance you are a great peach user and an even greater friend but i want to know at this point, cause i though all this time you guys didn't have the time to descuss it but now that you mention it we should all at least be posted when it will be decided

ps all hail the nut cracker

Nite

Smash Champion
Be patient guys. We can't do nearly anything as of right now because Zane is still unsure if he is going to Europe or not. If Zane goes to Europe, then the next list is going to have to be on hold for a little while because that would mean no biweeklies. So, lets wait and find out if Zane is going or staying.

That's all I know/allowed to share. (Haha, left you thinking that I know something that I'm not telling!)

Nite

Smash Champion
You might've met Ed before. He's been to quite a few biweeklies, but he rarely enters. Maybe he'll change that. He mains Doc, I believe.

Ed- We can't just put you on the power ranking based on playing 1 person. You'll have to start entering tournaments and doing fairly well to earn a spot.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Funny thing. Today I was clearing out names on my memory card and checking others out and saw an "Ed." I was confused because I haven't met him I think. Or if I did I don't remember his name(I am terrible with names). I didn't erase it because of me not being sure who it was. Now I know...sort of.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Yayhuzzzz! Hey RAM, show me ya moves! And once he puts on his Ganon cape, he'll be fast AND super strong! It'll be ridiculous, insane, and very, very gangsta.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
you guys are hilarious hahah so who is ccp are you de or some one that has to be a selfish and hide and shame on the carpet

ps iori steals foxes shine and shines ram out of the front seat into the back hahahahah the priority automaticaly traps him in the seat bealt

Handorin

Smash Hero
I might be good enough, except I get crap brackets at INN so I always lose quick. >_< (Darn you, Nite!)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Luck of the draw is a vicious thing. The only possible solution is to hope for better ones next time or train like crack and next time beat them. Then you yourself will become part of the "crap" bracket no one wants.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wish I had money. =(
I get $18 a month, so that means I get $36 before INN5. (If it is in March anyways.) If I want to enter singles/doubles and get food, there goes two months allowance.

There is always power ranking matches thingies, or MMs. $.01 MM anyone?

RAM

Smash Lord
I wish I had money. =(
I get $18 a month, so that means I get $36 before INN5. (If it is in March anyways.) If I want to enter singles/doubles and get food, there goes two months allowance.

There is always power ranking matches thingies, or MMs. $.01 MM anyone?

I'm Game My boy. but let's raise the stakes and make it a Penny plus a bag of Dorito's

Top Bottom