• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
wtf is this.
where is jcpwn?
where is scribner?

edit: mookierah should be higher.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
ohmyfuxscribnerisaliveinmyass.
barbar.
how come i'm not on the panel? i'll rate everyone perfectly.

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you guys don't go to tournaments but we have you guys on a list to be considered if you start showing back up. As for Mookie's place, we all agreed that the list was pretty accurate. Everything's changed since you guys stopped showing up.

Come back!
+rep'd suckersss

-Chad-

Slackerator
Dude you guys got pwned in a good way you are like legends now like shrek and donkey on a world wind adventure, if say you did show up you guys whould catch on fast no doubt.

ps whazzzzz up:psycho:
roflroflroflrofl

I'm sorry, that's freaking hilarious to me.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just to clarify I'm talking about the Shrek reference.

Handorin

Smash Hero
True story. This dude four stocked me and he want even there. I was just sitting at the TV when I happened to start playing him.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
True story. This dude four stocked me and he want even there. I was just sitting at the TV when I happened to start playing him.
That is nothing my imaginary friend darkrain never lets me win ever. Thoses knees give me headaces and shame. You don't believe me next time you see me come close and listen, shhhh (you can hear him training).:(

ps whazzzzz up:psycho:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
DarkRain? OH! You mean Dam*Fine! Yea, he's one cold mofo. But I happen to know that Dam*Fine never needs to train. He was born with Smash in his blood, like some sort of incredible demon baby or something. He's too good.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
DarkRain? OH! You mean Dam*Fine! Yea, he's one cold mofo. But I happen to know that Dam*Fine never needs to train. He was born with Smash in his blood, like some sort of incredible demon baby or something. He's too good.
He moonwalked out of his mother's womb and reverse knee'd the doctor.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
*bump* Haven't been on the computer much so I haven't been able to get online. I'm gonna be working most of the holiday break so I dunno about how many tournaments I could attend. I will be staying in Memphis though if I get the job, so that is a perk. I'll call/post/pm with more details.

3GOD

Smash Ace
MookieRah! :) I hope you can come boost your power ranking in Starkville on the 27th. Good luck with the job!

Nite

Smash Champion
So what happens if I do well? I can't boost my power ranking. lol. I guess for me it should be called, "Maintain your power ranking"

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So what happens if I do well? I can't boost my power ranking. lol. I guess for me it should be called, "Maintain your power ranking"
XD, basically. Just prove that you are still above all others.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok im finally back online i just got my own comp and internet set up in my new apartment >> i cant believe i got 20th (i did play like crap at the INN i went to) but oh well im going to munkaid in NC and hopefully ill be going to more INN's now that i have a monday - friday job woohoo

Top Bottom