• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Cicuit: The Competition Results!!!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah Fox! That was my fox after a playing him for only a couple weeks, so watch out, he'll be a lot better next time :)

Shouts later.

AZ I played a lot of fox in singles, can you change my character in the op to (Meta Knight, Fox) plz.

Mr. 9

Smash Cadet
Mr.9: I think this was your first tournament so I hope you had fun!!! Nice playing with you and keep improving/learning/evolving.
lol, I was at the Midwest Championships at Winona Lake last winter, and I was at C4 Galore. I've been fairly quiet, so I'm not surprised you didn't know me. This was the first time I've played you/met you anyway haha. Good games of course. Silly control freak monkey. ;) Amazing set(s) with Anther too, great job on 7th.

PsychoPenguin: Awesome name, and a pretty cool guy. The Gordo DDD/Marth match up is a tricky one, but you did really well. Wouldn't have minded playing that Pikachu though, I've grown to like that match up. Try to keep coming out. :D

Beegs: Very nice Marth. Rainbow Cruise lock was too good for me until I messed up and SD'd. lol Congrats on 25th. You stole that spot on the brackets from me though by legitimately beating me, and that's something I can't let you get away with. I'll take my revenge one day. :)

Cr4sh: SHOOOOORYUKEN!!! Now that that's out of the way, amazing set man. Definitely the most fun I had that day. Just work on Diddy's recovery; you're already really good with him. And of course, thanks for being our courageous leader. Just be more careful about getting gimped by those curbs. haha

Omniswell: Good games. Don't really remember much of what happened in the match, but I can always use more Wolf practice. Actually, I could use more Wario practice too...we'll talk at the Championships >.>.

Smash64: Good seeing you and playing you again. Great Snake. I'm usually actually not that bad against Snake for some reason, but I had a hard time even touching yours. Look forward to seeing you again. GOD KAIS!

Wakka: Too many monkeys in this pool! lol Great set, though I honestly think I got lucky those last two games. Try not to jump into charged diving helmets. Just a thought. ;D just kidding of course. Really hope to play you again one day.

People I didn't play but still want to give shout-outs to:

Overswarm: NOJ rant was hilarious. Glad I was right behind you for that. :laugh: I've still yet to play you actually (other than Melee). We'll have to change that soon. :)

NOJ: GOOOOOOD S***, and that's not all G&W player bias either. I've learned a lot of what I know from watching you. Congrats on your high placement that I can't think of offhand, and I'll have to actually talk to you next time I see you.

Mister Eric: BeepBeep! Nice double friendlies with you and Flair. I need to play you more to get ROB experience. Also--Taco Johns--best johns I've ever had. :D

Metaflair: WOOooOOoOooOO! (and one of the WrestleMania 24 themes starts playing on my computer as I write this xD) Good friendlies. Don't forget to keep that Lv. 9 Snake replay on your Wii. We may need it one day. :) Keep flyin' that Halberd and showin' up to events! My day would've been much less great without the World Champion there!

Xisin: Wish I could've watched that set between you and Bowyer/Champ (can't remember who it was). Congrats on your placement. Keep reppin' Marth!

Excel: Best commentating team since J.R. & King. We dropped the b&hmr on that stream! Also, can't help but say it; LOL YOU GOT DAIR -> RESTED! Don't feel bad though, same thing probably would've happened to me lol. We need to rep the b&hmr next event. 6 points all around!

Rowan: You beat Judge. o_o......... Other than that, it was great having you in the car with us on the way there. Wish we'd have saved that picture of the clown xD. I'll have to pick up Gotcha Force as soon as I can though. Looked fun.

Hilt: Greatest thing to hear at a tournament: "Yeah, you play the loser of Anther and Lain." LMAO Blah, to heck with this, we'll talk on the phone/chat.

Infern: Join the navy. They could use a soldier like you to spike battleships to the bottom of the sea :). ALSO GOD KAIS!

Keist: Really well run tournament. Thanks for hosting/organizing.

To everyone else, had a good time, even though the drive was ridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiculous. Look forward to seeing everyone again. :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
G

Cincinnati did SO bad this tourney -__-

Infern got owned
!
What u talking about fool? I got 1st seed but then had to play Anther 2nd Round and OS next, so I think I did pretty good besides losing to top players. and Besides, me and smash got 4th in teams, so GIT OUT! GOD KAIS!!!

Fun tournament, by far the best part was the Pirate Ship Challenge and the song "Im on a boat" playing in the background. I still go undefeated and would like to announce lain got 2 stocked on the motha****ing boat!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I should have beaten you there. :)

Although, your pirate ship challenge gave me an idea.

I think I'm going to have a "gay stage" challenge at future events. Anyone that wants to propose a stage should be banned needs to prove it to me by playing me on that stage and showing me how ridiculous it is.

clowsui

Smash Legend
You definitely could've beaten OS :p Snake vs. MK is supposed to be even!

Also I didn't notice that you got 4th in teams...good job!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Man I beeped up.
You mother beepers didn't stand a beepin chance.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Who else got a speeding ticket on the way there? >_>
Yeah... I'm not to pleased about my speeding ticket. Keeping the same pace as everyone else johns.

I fought my hardest in an attempt to win money for it... but WE WAS ROBBED BY KING YOSHI!

Shoutouts when full are posted.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shouts:

MI ***** SO HARD AT THIS!!! AND WE'RE ON THE BRINK OF GETTING A LOT ****ING BETTER!!! STEP IT UP MW CAUSE MI's ABOUT TO PULL THE **** AWAY!!!

MI top 5 in singles!!! 5 MI guys in top 3 teams!!! Worst MI team: 5th place!!!

1 Judge (Meta Knight) - Good **** Judge!!!!! 1st in doubles and singles!

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - You played so well. Nice job taking 2nd.

3 Anther (Pikachu) - :( I'm sorry baybee... Live with Panda!!!!

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) - I hate you and your carrot cake :grrr:

5 Quivo (Toon Link) - Thanks for taking it easy on me in doubles XD Good seein ya again and thanks a lot for helping me out with food and such.

5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - Nice job putting OS into losers first round again! hahaha

7 Nope (Snake) - ****, 2nd time you've beaten me. Good match. I'll beat you next time... Be prepared for more time outs muahahaha

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - **** good **** in doubs!

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - You're ROB's really good. You should really think about playing him more

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) <--- Played fox a lot too, lol

9 Xisin (Marth) - Fun match. Next time I want some friendlies

13 POPS (Wario) - Good wario. lol Fsmash at 100%... and 120%... and 140%... and 160%... and 180%... only to die from a dair at 200% hahaha

17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - ...my fox is angry at you lol. Good games

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario) - Good talking to ya on the ride home

17 Mister Eric (ROB) - Fun match lol

25 Lou (Game and Watch) - Fox on Norfair... really bad idea

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - Good seein ya again.

WTP - Thanks so much for offering the ride. Good hanging with ya again.

Clowsui - Playing with you was soooo fun. Good games man.

Kiest and everyone else who helped with the tourney - Nice job running the tourney.

Anyone I missed... Place higher next time so I see your name in the list, lol.

...Also, I got the sweet taste of timing someone out once again... It's like a drug... Everyone best be prepared next time.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
VAYSETH!!!!!! COME TO ANN ARBOR TO HANG WITH US ONCE YOU GET BACK TO MI!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss when you lived in East Quad :(

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Shoutouts:

OUGA - Nice job on the live stream. It was quite enjoyable to watch and the commentating was... good. Until OS and Panda took over, jeez, didn't even really pay attention to the viewers.

TheBlueBlade - Why the **** didn't you attend?

Blood Hawk - I ask the same I asked Blade.

Judge - Way to beat Lain, good matches.

Lain - You still owe me a $1 MM.

Mr. E - Also $1 MM in TSB.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
My pool was a death pool... I would have had to make it past Anther, Quivo, and two Olimars... The difference in the pool was me losing to both Crunch and Hilt... I lost 0-2 to them nonetheless! I did take a game off Quivo though (and those who know me would know what stage I beat him on :p) *sigh* Another disappointment... I feel pretty helpless to do anything about it either... :/

On a lighter note, Friday night was so much fun... Going up against Pops, T-800, and OS in the "default tourney" was great stuff... Props to Kiest and OUGA for setting everything up... You guys are awesome!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
For anyone who's interested, I added the new circuit points to the singles totals, so here ya go:

Ally 80
Lain 60
Judge 60
Anther 50
AZ 38
SamuraiPanda 27
NoJ 26
Bowyer 20
Overswarm 20
Capem 19
Omni 18
Xisin 18
Quivo 14
Nope 10
ook 10
Renegade 10
Kel 10
Hilt 8
Shugo 8
Toph 8
Chewy 8
Tactical 8
Rofa 7
Smash64 7
Y.b.M. 7
Pops 6
HateOni 6
Rowan 5
Infern Angelis 5
Cake 4
Champ 4
Lou 4
Mister Eric 3
Count 2
Machinegun Norm 2
Blood Hawk 2
Kirk 2
Mr. E 2
TravisD 2
Fizzle 1
Asdioh 1
Dope 1
Ripple 1
Crunch 1
Zozaphobe 1
SteelSamurai 1
Fonz 1
TheJerk 1
KingYoshi 1
Beegs 1

...note that MI is ****** the totals =)

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Good **** getting out of pools, Crunch.

...Moooooose... where you at? >_>
Ugh... it'll happen... I need a lot of practice outside of tournies. The only serious char I know how to play against is CRUNCH's Wario (apparantly not POPS' =/) and Whale's Mario.

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Had a lot of fun. Awesome venue(big screen ftw). It could have gone faster though :S .

I'm too lazy to do real shout outs. GGs for everyone I played.

judge!

Smash Ace
if me or lain win the grand finals and ally gets 2nd...does ally still win?

wakka444

Smash Ace
1 Judge (Meta Knight)good **** winning, i was impressed on how you kept your head cool after each time you got chaingrabbed and kept playing smart great job!

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede)wow

3 Anther (Pikachu)probably the funniest person during matches you really should commentate yourself haha and as always pikachu is amazing

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)probably the best commentator and your snake looks better than ever gj

5 Quivo (Toon Link)great job Q we ve all been waiting for placements like these from you great job!

7 Nope (Snake)good job but i know you wont be happy with it lol

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)great playing you in pools i really appreciated the coaching and tips =D

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight)good fox friendlies your right theres like 3 good foxes out there lol and its nice having one here =D

13 Cake (Diddy Kong)alright springfield you didnt let me down this tournament and then did better than i expected good **** lol

13 Smash64 (Snake)your snake is interesting id love to get some more matches in be sure to make it to keep making it to tournaments

13 Champ (Falco)you keep getting better and somehow without talent juice haha

17 Infern (Snake, Ike)the infern challenge too good, good hanging out lol god kais are too much fun haha

17 Capem (Meta Knight)next tournament hopefully youll be there 100% good stuff seriously

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)i was worried after you destroyed me first game lol and i didnt mind your counterpick i definitely dont see it as a cheap move or anything gotta play to win, hopefully more matches next tournament

17 YbM (Kirby)best kirby by a landslide

25 Crunch (Wario)didnt get to talk to you and moose as much as i wanted =( i really wanted to play some friendlies with you guys but kept getting distracted lol O.o

25 Lou (Game and Watch)keep it up springfields only getting better =D

25 Fonz (Wolf)ganon and bowser one day one day lol

25 TheJerk (Peach???)those ICs have so much potential, some more experience and youll be wrecking

25 Beegs (Marth)come down to springfield some more its great having you around haha ggs in pools

Pools: ggs everyone i mean that i had blast talking with everyone=D

Kiest-of course you get a shout out haha we didnt play this time around but it was fun talking to you as always and the jumpsuit was too good lol

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
1 Judge (Meta Knight) - awesome job getting first, sexy mk keep it up. congrats on 1st you deserve it.

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - :) at pools but you did better anyway. GGs lets play some more.

3 Anther (Pikachu)- i thought eric and i had game 1 in our doubles game. Was a fun set see you at the next circuit. Awesome pika.

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)- Again nice game in doibles, see you next cicuit.

5 Quivo (Toon Link)- Awesome TL as always, wish we had a chance to play though.

5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - have never played you.

7 Nope (Snake) - awesome display of the snake we need to play again sometime.

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - man i wish i felt the same way, i dont think its a matter of my spacing or my basic play.. just a matter of my grasp on the diddy banana game and positioning the bananas myself or in this case the lack of that. You get stronger with experience though. GGs

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - I always see you at every event ggs in doubles. and you;re right about my weakness i need to work on that. it came out in 3 sets this event.

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) you got your bracket game, next time will be better for me though.

9 Hilt (Olimar)- we always play. congrats on your best placing you're always getting better keep it up.

13 POPS (Wario) - awesome job in crews + brackets. Fun playing with you.

13 Smash64 (Snake)- awesome job! GOD KAIS!

13 Champ (Falco)- very cool set and very close, good falco, you know your stuff for sure. we need to play more.
17 Infern (Snake, Ike)- He's on a boat!
17 Capem (Meta Knight)- another mm i didnt do that i wanted to... oh well next time.

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)- man you need to lighten up :) i don't think i saw you smile once while you were there.

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)- thanks alot for the support in the game against champ, that helped a ton

17 YbM (Kirby)- Great kirby as always.

17 Rowan (Peach)- You got better! keep it up man

17 Mister Eric (ROB)- Man we were on fire in the losers bracket best performance yet for us in doubles... lets keep it up!

17 Tactical (Lucario)- Another guy i play alot, hang in there with lucario.

25 Lou (Game and Watch)- 2nd time we've played in the first round of brackets. always fun to play you, GGs

25 SteelSamurai (Marth)- rep that marth! keep it up.

25 Fonz (Wolf)- ugh at our pool game lol. I'll get revenge next time :) GGs my friend.

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)- ya the Free for all brackets were fun :)I'll see you around.

25 Beegs (Marth)- We never got in that ditto... next time then.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Too lazy to do real shoutouts right now.

Great job Judge on getting first. I had a feeling you'd do well this time.

Didn't get to play a lot of people I'd wanted to. Maybe next time. Hopefully I'll actually make it out of pools...

Crash: Juggling is mass fun. I need to spend more time on it. I'm working on desynched 4 ball juggling but after I go for a while I keep messing up the rhythm so they're synchronized again. Trying to learn some of the tricks you did with 3 balls too. I watched that Vova guy on youtube. He's the ****. Next time we're at a tourney we've got to do some juggling again. I'll have some new tricks by then hopefully. So much to learn...

Cincy guys: We'll do better next time. Everyone knows we're getting better all the time.

Quivo: Good **** man. I expect you to do this well every tourney now.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I watched the live stream for like 6 hours (lol) and there were some sweet matches! The Infern challenge was too funny. The best fights were the ones between Quivo and Alpha Zealot in my opinion.

Great job Judge! That's the first time I was ever rooting for a metaknight to win because I was tired of watching Lain beat everyone up (for some reason he played tons of matches on the live screen TV)! The commentary made it a lot of fun :laugh:

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time at this tourny so time for shout outs

1 Judge (Meta Knight) GJ on first, singles and doubles!
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) congrats on second, loved watching your marth
3 Anther (Pikachu) Didn't get to play you, but I always like watching your pika do work
4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) you wrecked me in pools:(, nice placing!
5 Quivo (Toon Link) you did so good, I'll MM you next time, I know you want revenge, maybe at WaB 4?:)
5 NoJ (Game and Watch) didn't get to play you, but you GaW was amazing
7 Nope (Snake) You snake is amazing, I got hit by every c4 lol. Good job at 7th
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) Your one of my favorite players to watch, we have to play next time
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) I have been to a few tournys that you have been to but we have yet to play, I'd like to see both some MK and ROB action:)
9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) nice fox!
9 Hilt (Olimar) didn't play you:(
9 Xisin (Marth) good job, we need to do some marth dittos
13 POPS (Wario)
13 Cake (Diddy Kong)
13 Smash64 (Snake) good job, esspecially in doubles, ness was too good
13 Champ (Falco)
17 Infern (Snake, Ike) Your unstoppable on pirate ship! lol
17 Capem (Meta Knight)
17 TravisD (Meta Knight) our set in pools was so close, insanely fun, we'll have to MM next time
17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)
17 YbM (Kirby) Don't stress your placing, your kirbs is amazing
17 Rowan (Peach)
17 Mister Eric (ROB)
17 Tactical (Lucario)
25 Crunch (Wario)
25 Lou (Game and Watch)
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight)
25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???) step it up!
25 Fonz (Wolf)
25 TheJerk (Peach???)
25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)
25 Beegs (Marth)

Clowsui- thanks for letting me stay at your place, it was a fun weekend, your definately improving, we need to play more

Tyr-thanks for driving, you have improved a ton since c4

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey...It was nice reuniting with all my smash family....I can't wait to kick it with you all at future tournaments once again...Guess I'll do shout outs since I'm not as bummed as I was Before....

1 Judge (Meta Knight) - I guess it's okay If I lose to someone who won the tournament...We had some Close matches and then you just ***** me the last game. I don't know why I Cp'd frigate haha...I'll get you next time

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - Do more Drugs man....haha

3 Anther (Pikachu)- I still gotta beat you in a set....We both know what happened at Apex...COME GET SOME!!!

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)- Nice seeing you once again, the coolest guy ever.

5 Quivo (Toon Link)- Nice Job on placing so well...I was rooting for you to win....And I won't hold it against you in teams...We will do much better at the Championships believe that...We can on get better my friend.

7 Nope (Snake)- Nice seeing you again...When the championships get here you the God Kais will be hanging out with you all Afterwards...

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)- I was rooting for you pimp...Good Job on winning doubles. Our next match is Kinda Long over Due...We'll see how that goes for future tournaments...nice seeing ya again

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB)- OS!!! It's always a pleasure hanging around you...One of the greatest guys I know and who's not afraid to speak his mind. Can't wait to kick it with you again... We need to have some serious brawl fest....

9 Hilt (Olimar)- Good Job Hilt...You're a great player. It's always good seeing a good person...I will get my revenge against you. MARK MY WORDS!!!

9 Xisin (Marth)- THE GREATEST MARTH ON EARTH!!!! IMO

13 POPS (Wario)- Nice seeing you again Pimp

13 Cake (Diddy Kong)- Can't wait til we do it big at the next circuit event...You know We gone act a fool...It's Good Seeing you again pimpin

13 Smash64 (Snake)- We Will Be Practicing ALOT!!! I will make it my mission for that to happen....BELIEVE IT!!!

13 Champ (Falco)- What's good pimp...nice kickin it with you...One of the Coolest dudes around...Can't wait to kick it wit you again man....Get at me

17 Infern (Snake, Ike)- We Will Be practicing HARD!!!...Our Mission is to place higher...We Will get that Accomplished....

17 Capem (Meta Knight)- CAPEM!!! We need to play online Soon...It was nice seeing you again pimpin...Keep doing ya thang

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)- Stop being so Mysterious....haha Good Job though...

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)- Good seeing you again...

17 Rowan (Peach)- We always have close matches...hehe Keep up the Good stuff...It was nice seeing you again though

17 Mister Eric (ROB)- BEEP BEEP BEEP to the BEEP BEEP!!!

17 Tactical (Lucario)- Shananagans......Hahaha BEST LUCARIO I'VE played...Keep up the Good Stuff...It's always fun chatting with you....

25 Lou (Game and Watch)- LOU! Man...I'm so surprised you made it out of Pools....Cause you really suck....haha J/k.. It was nice seeing you again...I cant wait til we meet again

25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???)- So tell Ms. Samurai I said Hello!!! hehehe....J/K But we all need to train more...You have potential to be great...So We need to get together sometime and play when ever you are able to...

25 Fonz (Wolf)- FONZ!!! It was nice seeing you again man...Can't wait to chill with you all once again...We also have to play....some how we never do...Do I sense fear??? Hmmmmmm....?

25 TheJerk (Peach???)- Stop being such a Jerk! Oh my bad You can't help....RaRaRa

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)- You have a really good Pikachu....I was shocked (no point intended)...haha Keep up the Good Stuff...And I'll see you at future tournaments alright.

Extended Shout outs to-
The Kiest- Thanks for taking me to McDonalds...Cause I was Hungry....haha...And thanks for hosting the Tournament....

Framerate- The Funniest Guy ever....I could hang around you endlessly No homo....

Andy(MetaFlair)- It was nice Seeing you again...You gotta come to more tournaments...you are one cool Guy WOOOO!!

Osiron(sorry if it's spelled incorrectly)- Welcome to Brawl...I know you didn't make it out of pools...But study hard and continue to practice...Never give up on your character and you will do well... I hope to see you at future tournaments....

Kel- Can't wait til you return home Pimp... Looks like Me and Q will be finishing up teams for this Circuit Event on the 20th... I'm not sure if we will be teaming next Circuit so if not...we can form a really good team once you get back...Or whatever you decide....And the God Kais Will be Awaiting it's 4th Official Member with Open arms once you return...So hurry up....

OHIO- WE MUST HOLD IT DOWN....good Job Michigan....BUT WE AS A WHOLE MUST HOLD IT DOWN... CINCINNATI, SPRINGFIELD, CLEVELAND, COLUMBUS, and all the other towns...WE ARE RIVALS...BUT WE ARE ALSO BROTHERS...SO LETS START TAKING THESE TOP SPOTS AT CIRCUIT EVENT MATCHES....

I also would like to thank everyone who should me love on the live stream i really do appreciate that...It was my first time commentating so i hope that you all enjoyed it...
And I will continue to play that little pink ball with an endless appetite...

Anywho.....The Most important thing I have to say is GOD KAIS!!!

e__

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Godkais: *zppppp*
Tyr: Shows you that actually getting sleep is overrated.
SS: I want some textures, but now my Wii got ****ed up for hacked brawl
Clowsui: You're good, just as good as or better then some people who got out of pools. Better luck next time.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo YbM no shoutouts for me!?

Anyways the venue was great! Though I wish there were more TVs.
Mholtz Game Tag

tough ****, i trash talked him for the longest time and he didnt even give me one xD
I know it was all love...So I'll stay humble....

Number of pimps in Y.b.M.'s shoutouts: 6
haha....My bad Pimp...I meant for you to be the Pimp of all the pimps pimpin....hehe

Shoutouts:

Godkais: *zppppp*
Haha The Funniest moment ever...haha:laugh:

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1 Judge (Meta Knight) - Very nice stuff, way to beat Lain.
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - GG's, pool matches were fun.
3 Anther (Pikachu) - Good stuff as always
4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) - Gratz
5 Quivo (Toon Link) - the friendlies are always fun man, and you can challenge the Ganon anytime you want =D
5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - Gratz
7 Nope (Snake) - Finally you didn't choke
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - Unfortunate draw in the tourney is all, I thought you played well, but Quivo knows the matchup, and Anther is awesome heh.
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - Good stuff, see you at WaB!
9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) - Nice MK, Me and capem will get our revenge in doubles next time.
9 Hilt (Olimar) - Good stuff man, Stick with Olimar, and work on the D3!
9 Xisin (Marth) - Very nice pools matches sir. awesome marth, very tricky. But the Bomb counter is too good! hehe. Would love to play more matches for sure.
13 POPS (Wario) - good to see ya again
13 Cake (Diddy Kong) - Hell ya son! were stepping up our game!
13 Smash64 (Snake) - **** ness....
13 Champ (Falco) - Too many pockets!
17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - Boat challenge For the lose. I should have won with that Dair at the end! Good stuff sir
17 Capem (Meta Knight) - Good stuff in doubles, we are getting there.
17 TravisD (Meta Knight)
17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario) - Thanks for the matches and info, gave me a good Idea of where my Wolf is at. good stuff sir.
17 YbM (Kirby) - KIRBY! we will get our Match and it will be Ganon Vs. Kirby
17 Rowan (Peach)
17 Mister Eric (ROB)
17 Tactical (Lucario)
25 Crunch (Wario)
25 Lou (Game and Watch) - You need to stay focused and believe in yourself. your better then what you think!
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight) - awesome matches man, should have stuck with MK!
25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???)
25 Fonz (Wolf, Lucario) - Yeay! I made it out of pools.
25 TheJerk (Ice climbers, Dedede) Good stuff man!
25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - good to see you
25 Beegs (Marth) - Hell ya dude! thanks for all the marth practice, your marth is badass, it was awesome hanging with you all weekend, I had a blast. Keep it up our time is coming.......

Tyr: Awesome MM was very close! Ganondorf is never down and out!

Anyone I missed sorry, GG's all it was great.

Keist awesome job running the Tourney. Could be better on time, but other then that it was great! thanks again sir!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Fun tourney and quite the interesting venue. Although it sucks that nearly every person in MI smash had to play each other in round 3 (other than Omni, cuz we had uneven numbers), the losers bracket was fine so it was still good in the end. I wasn't really playing my best at the tournament... but I guess that it didn't matter much in the end lol.

Also, there need to be less Snake dittos at these things. I hate that matchup.

1 Judge (Meta Knight) - The only person in our crew I didn't want to play in tournament. And I get you round 3 lol. Its about time you got 1st, Nicholas. You deserved it <3

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - You're the new Anti, it seems

3 Anther (Pikachu) - Why do you take my choking advice against ME? *sigh* I should probably stop treating our tourney matches like friendlies LOL

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) - You need to stop sucking. Learn how to be more consistent in your playstyle.

5 Quivo (Toon Link) - We met yet again in tournament. Its always entertaining to play you, but far too stressful ^_^

5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - Typical NoJ, getting 4th seed like that. And OS round 1 again LOL.

7 Nope (Snake) - Pick up a new character so we don't have to suffer through these **** dittos again. If we meet in pools next time we should play secondaries.

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - I have to MM you one of these days, as it seems we're destined to not play in tournament :/

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - I actually haven't learned anything against ROB since the last time we've played. Because the last time I fought a ROB was the last tournament we played each other in ^_^. Fun games, but remember at C4 in teams when I told you RC wasn't a bad Snake stage? Yeah, I wasn't lying :D

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) - Stop placing below your skill level, *******.

9 Hilt (Olimar) - We should play again sometime. And by that I mean we shouldn't play again because I hate playing against Olimar.

9 Xisin (Marth) - Funny teams game ^_^

13 Smash64 (Snake) - Snake dittos suuuck. You should play Ness again :D

17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - I guess I pioneered the Pirate Ship challenge. I just saw your pools match and needed to try beating you myself. I'll tell you what. If you manage to do that to me again at the champs, then I'll finally play a Snake ditto with you.

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario) - You placed waaaaay below your skill level fo' sho', but at least you've fixed the biggest hole in your game... in only a week, too. I'll be callin' ya either tonight or tomorrow so we can **** some AiB dubs up.

17 YbM (Kirby) - We really should play sometime. I picked up Kirby the day before the tourney so you need to teach me some tricks!

17 Mister Eric (ROB) - <3 Nikitas

25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???) - Fun matches in pools

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - You and ITT are the honorary members of MI smash. You're welcome to stay over my place any time that you want to.

The Kiest - Nice tourney, and lol at the Brawl box holding the money ^_^

Framerate - Perhaps you should have taken me up on my offer. Being covered in feces is worth it if you can make it out of pools. I'm still serious that I considered you one of my hardest matches in pools and, after playing you, I know I was right. You have tons of room for improvement. Jiggles, on the other hand, does not. Ever consider Wario? He's pretty much just a better Jigglypuff, anyways.

Clowsui - This is only the second time I got to see you at a tournament. I best be seeing you at more sometime soon. We gotta keep all the cool people showing up so tourneys can still be fun ^_^

1 Judge (Meta Knight) - great MK

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - We need MM again sometime soon. I liked doing the Marth ditto though. :D Also, thank you for the compliment on my Marth.

3 Anther (Pikachu)- Good ****

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)- Congrats

5 Quivo (Toon Link)- Yes you are right, we do need to friendly again and also just play in general.

5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - have never played you...

7 Nope (Snake) - Scrub...Nahh man, thanks for housing me and everything in between. I want to come down again VERY soon.

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - Thank you very much for a great match. I just needed those last KO's bad but either way, good match. Hope to do some friendlies soon.

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - Didn't play ya this time but next time I'm sure we will.

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight) - Didn't play ya at all good sir.

9 Hilt (Olimar)- Nice chatting to ya for a bit.

13 POPS (Wario) - STILL havent fought YOU!

13 Smash64 (Snake)- Awesome fighting you in pools. Kinda wish I would of taken the set but I let it slip. GG either way.

13 Champ (Falco)- Man..I let my chance slide to win but hey, you won and were still good pals. Hope to see ya soon man!

13 Infern (Snake, Ike)- GG and need some more Snake dittos

17 Capem (Meta Knight)- I plan on giving you more Marth practice. lol. Grats on your placing

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)-?

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)- Great matches in pools and I plan to fight you more soon!

17 YbM (Kirby)- Saw your Kirby...but didn't fight but dammit you should of rapped while commentating!

17 Rowan (Peach)- ?

17 Mister Eric (ROB)-Nice friendlies

17 Tactical (Lucario)- ?

25 Lou (Game and Watch)- Man, close games in doubles but **** nice bucket breaking

25 SteelSamurai (Marth)- I think we did some matches...not totally sure.

25 Fonz (Wolf)- Thanks man and I thank you for the training I needed. Yes Fonz our time is coming very friggen soon! In till then, lets keep getting better.

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)- It always good to see ya pal!

25 Beegs (Marth)- **** YOU SIR!

Other Shout Outs -

Wakka - Sorry about the pools. I wanted to get out really bad. I do thank you for the training also. It was fun fighting you.

RipN - Thanks for taking me to Chipotle when I woke up. REALLY need that since I was straving hardcore.

Framerate - Can't believe how crazy you are with that Puff...Just WOW.

Excel - Great time commentating. I didn't even realize I was in till I was just chatting with ya. lol.

SiN - It was also a great time talking to ya and just everything in between. We need to hang more and pirate more music FTW!

BBoy - Keep going kid. You will make it sooner or later.

The Jerk - You betta stay with those Iceys. Your improving each time I see you.

Katon - I didn't believe you were a vegetarian in till I saw it. Craaaazy.

Springfield in general - You guys are now my second home. I appreciate everything you guys did for me down there. You will see me again very very soon.

Top Bottom