• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Cicuit: The Competition Results!!!

QUIVO

Smash Master
Shoot, other Shoutouts:

Tyr: Good friendlies man. I love playing with you and your lucas/other characters. Seriously, you're improving every single time. Good ****!

Framerate: Man, I'm sorry I always disappoint you : (!!!!!!! I really appreciate that you're always so supportive though! We need friendlies too!!!

Cr4sh: Good friendlies man! It's always fun playing you.

Thekiest: Good **** hosting this! You seemed really tired at this event though : / hopefully I'll see you at tym?? Btw, it looked like you got better when i watched you play

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Too many shoutouts around...

For those who don't recall me. I hosted the tourne in a jump suit.

Doubles:
1 AZ + Judge - Excellent first place. Especially for being on teams for the first time.

2 Lain + Junta - How the crap did we do so well against you two? Good games and grats on 2nd

3 SamuraiPanda + Anther - This team was decent. Grats on 3rd.

4 Smash64 + Infern - God Kais? More like God Cries, lolz lozl, roflcopter.

5 Omniswell + Boywer - Dual MKs.... very vicious. Good games

5 T-800 + POPS - Not Falconauts placed high again!

7 Capem + Fonz - This was a very tough tourne. Hope you learned something to place higher at the champs!

7 Xisin + Mister Eric - Didn't really see you 2 play. Grats on 7th

9 BBoy + Beegs - IMBA

9 TheKiest + Framerate - "We're fluffidy, we're puffidy. 6 7 8 9 10!"

9 Cake + Champ - If we would have beaten Bowyer and Omni... we would've had our rematch. Next time perhaps.

9 OS + Zoze - Good stuff.

13 Lou + Nope - I wish I got to see BBoy and Beegs fight you two. Had to have been a good one. See yas at the champs.

13 Quivo + YbM - I really though you guys would have beat Omni and Bowyer. I was really looking forward to FLuffy Puff vs Bombs + Rocks

13 KIngYoshi + Paranormal - Interesting team. First time teaming up?

13 TravisD + Argent
17 Mr. 9 + Cwby
17 Clowsui + XL
17 Hilt + Cr4sh - Didn't see you guys play. Sorries.

17 SciDi + Kregs - Chuckles ****ers 3: The ****ening (Rated PG) is the best team name ever. Kepp practicing doubles at OUGA!

17 Rowan + Calic - Sorry you had to fight Frame and I. We are too good! JK great games.

Singles:
1 Judge (Meta Knight) - Grats on dual first places! Good luck against Ally at the next one!

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - Great ICs as always.

3 Anther (Pikachu) - Good ole Pikachu!

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake) - Thanks for letting me see some SBR stuff, lolz. Grats on 4th

5 Quivo (Toon Link) - TL is too good, so are you! See ya at WaB Champs. PS: I always play better when I'm tired. I was up most of the night watching Michigan practice.

5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - I wish I got to play you in singles.

7 Nope (Snake) - Grats on 7th. Keep on improving!

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - You always tie with a Springfielder... break that pattern!

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - Glad you brought back ROB! Now I

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight, Fox) - Fun fights in pools! Maybe I should have picked a neutral to see your Fox in action... oh wells. Grats on 9th!

9 Hilt (Olimar) - Glad you guys made it! Also glad you got to play against one of OUGA's finest. See ya at the Champs!

9 Xisin (Marth) - Glad you made it to Friday and Saturday. Thought Champ had you too.

13 POPS (Wario) - Villain. You need a new scheme tthough, people know what you are going to do. Kinda like the Penguin (always does bird related crimes). Be more like the Joker!

13 Cake (Diddy Kong) - Grats on beating POPS in pools. See ya at the Champs.

13 Smash64 (Snake) - GOD KAIS!

13 Champ (Falco) - So close to beating Xisin! Get em next time!

17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - Didn't I have you in my pool last we met? Good games!

17 Capem (Meta Knight) - People are learnign this MK matchup! Come up with a counter to throw people's game off!

17 TravisD (Meta Knight) - Glad you made it to this tourne! Hope to see you at the next one!

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario) - I'm glad you only use MK in doubles. Good stuff.

17 YbM (Kirby) - I'm glad you stick with Kirby. I need to take more notes...

17 Rowan (Peach) - I want to play you 1v1. Maybe next time!

17 Mister Eric (ROB) - I'll get your ROB one day, beep.

17 Tactical (Lucario) - Didn't get a chance to see you play.. sorries.

25 Crunch (Wario) - Keep on getting better and better. We need to practice in C-bus more!

25 Lou (Game and Watch) - Every tourne.... I think I'm getting closer... but I'm not sure. See ya next time!

25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight) - Glad you made all the way from Illinois! Did you enjoy yourself?

25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???) - Good stuff!

25 Fonz (Wolf) - I still haven't seen your Wolf in action! We'll get our classic Ganon vs Kirby next time!

25 TheJerk (Peach???) - Grats on making it out of Pools! Did you use ICs too?

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - Good stuff! We need a rematch!

25 Beegs (Marth) - Your name sounds too similar to mine. Good stuff with Marth!

33 Katon - We didn't get to play due to TO stuff... next time!

33 Tyr - Tough pools all around this tourne! See ya at the champs!

33 Mr. 9
33 WTP
33 Shadowbot - Didn't see you guys in action.

33 Framerate - Good stuff. Come to the Champs!

33 Clowsui - Good games! I think Distant Planet threw you off. I'm trying to become less predictable too. We'll fight again next time!

33 Argent - Take a break. Wait till the champs to start up again fresh. Watch yourself and other players play. Study them, learn their good and bad habits and exploit them.

41 Metaflair - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Glad you made it!

41 Calic
41 cr4sh
41 BBoy
41 Excel - Didn't play you guys but really wanted too....

41 Scwa - I'm gaining on you!

41 Moose - Good stuff! Keep on practicing!
41 Paranormalsin - Springfield sucks. That is all.

49 Osiren - Glad you made it!

49 SciDi - 49th means you beat someone in pools. Keep it up!

49 Wakka - See Paranormal

49 T-800 - You were in the toughest pool in the tourne. Be honored, not disappointed.

49 Nest - We need our rematch!

49 TheKiest - WHY HAVEN'T YOU UNLOCKED THE AMBASSADOR IN TF2 YET!!!!! Jeebus....

49 Mars - This was one of the hardest tournaments ever. Don't let this bring you down!

49 Sil - PLay Star Fox more! Lolz!

57 Crum
57 Cowboy
57 Psycho Penguin - Glad you guys made it!

57 Sole - Hope you had fun! Thanks for trying out commentating. See yas at the next one!

57 Kraigins - Practice that Marth!

57 Cerv - Good games. This was a hard tourne, don't let this one stop you from playing.

57 Virt- Get TF2! Lolz

57 Phaigne - Glad to finally meet you! See ya at Battle of the Bans...

65 Level 9 Snake - You are such a jerk. Whenever I was busy you kept yelling at me for your money back. It got reall annoying. Just because you lost, doesn't mean you get to play for free. Deal with it. Go home and train. Scrub....

Phew....

More shootouts later when I have the Default Tourney results up.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
1 Judge (Meta Knight) - Hilarious matches in pools, for some reason I thought the blocks would stop ZSS' dair... and I didn't learn the first time. Good **** taking first.
2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede) - Wtf was that grab out of tornado?
3 Anther (Pikachu) - Anther, you do things with 'Chu that I can't even imagine, however, I do want to lose a dollar to you at the champs.
5 Quivo (Toon Link) - GOOOOD **** Q. Best Toon in the world.
5 NoJ (Game and Watch) - I don't understand it, you get 9's like they are going out of style
7 Nope (Snake) - I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to taking your winnings in MB
7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) - Always an entertaining Diddy.
9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB) - Good **** on beating lain in MM
9 Bowyer (Meta Knight, Fox) - Nasty Fox, how many time outs did you get?
9 Hilt (Olimar) - You make Oli look so easy. Some times I wish I didn't quit him. Then I get gimped.
9 Xisin (Marth) - Sick Marth, kinda disappointed I didn't get to play you.
13 POPS (Wario) - You are still the King Captain in my book.
13 Cake (Diddy Kong) - Good **** Warfie, start placing so I can start taking your money in MB
13 Smash64 (MOAR NESS) - Ness FTW.
13 Champ (Falco) - No MM this time, I thought I should wait a while before I hustle you.
17 Infern (Snake, Ike) - **** land.
17 Capem (Meta Knight) - 9/10 chicken nuggets.
17 YbM (Kirby) - Note to self: Don't ditto the best Kirby in the nation.
17 Rowan (Peach) - Sick Peach man, I was not expecting that. But you probably weren't expecting my SRK hitting you on recovery =P
25 Crunch (Wario) - I'm sad we didn't get to play. You Wario is getting nasty!
25 Lou (Game and Watch) - I seriously doubt that we will ever play in Tourney again.
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight) - Good friendlies the night before.
25 Fonz (Wolf) - Sorry, that's a Godkai ship
25 TheJerk (Icies) - You need to get more comfortable against Lucarios, they aren't that scary.
25 KingYoshi (Pikachu) - Fun matchs man.
25 Beegs (Marth) - HOLLA
33 katon - WE WAS ROBBED!
33 Tyr - I didn't see your Lucas this time, but I'm sure it was
33 Framerate - I'm excited to see you because you have a funny face! Nahhhh... Its because of marshmellows.
33 Clowsui - Fun friendlies.
41 Metaflair - HEY BROTHER! THIS IS THE REAL CHAMPION! ITS ALL ABOUT METAMANIA!
Fun dittos. Honestly, I was nervous on that Rainbow Cruise match.
41 cr4sh - Awesome Weegee times. That dtilt is under used. SHORYUKEN!
41 Schwa - I didn't get to play you this time, and for that I am saddened. Always great to see Scrubtown.
41 Paranormalsin - What happened?! Always a pleasure hanging with you. I was just shaking out the cobwebs, next time that dress will be all upons.
49 Osiren - You got some ridiculous pulls. What like 2 beam swords, 4 Mr. Saturns and a Stitch? Unheard of.
49 Wakka - Moar Boozer.
49 TheKiest - Probably for the best, it would've been ugly for you. =P
49 Mars - Didn't see you, but I wanted to play you!
49 Sil - My 'Chu > your 'Chu. Goggles.
57 Crum - We did ?'s in pools right? Fun stuff.
57 Psycho Penguin - 'Chu x 4!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
41 Paranormalsin - What happened?! Always a pleasure hanging with you. I was just shaking out the cobwebs, next time that dress will be all upons.
tough pool was tough, and i played like crap against argent and crunch, skulls to be cracked next time. and my roy > urs.....by FAR

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Im too lazy for large shoutouts, just know that I love everyone here no homo and that the Pirate Ship Challenge remains unbeaten, GOD KAIS!!!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1 Judge (Meta Knight)- Good sh*t Judge. You're too good

2 Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede)-I am afraid of the IC's thanks to you

3 Anther (Pikachu)-Way to blow it Anther. J/K I could tell you wasn't quite on it.

4 SamuraiPanda (Snake)-Give me match-up EXP aka let me move in.

5 Quivo (Toon Link)-You and Y.B.M stomped me and Chi.

5 NoJ (Game and Watch)

7 Nope (Snake)-I'm still hurting from that pools match

7 AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)-You better reclaim your stage from Anther.

9 Overswarm (Meta Knight, ROB)

9 Bowyer (Meta Knight, Fox)-Way to put me under pressure. Your Fox is better than mine and I've been playing him since December.

9 Hilt (Olimar)

9 Xisin (Marth)

13 POPS (Wario)-A good CF? LOLWUT?!?! GG's.
13 Cake (Diddy Kong)
13 Smash64 (Snake)

13 Champ (Falco)-I fail at Japes. Weird huh?

17 Infern (Snake, Ike)-Gotcha down to 1 stock at Pirate Ship. You're still captain of that boat.

17 Capem (Meta Knight)

17 TravisD (Meta Knight)-GG's in pools.

17 Omniswell (Wolf, Wario)
17 YbM (Kirby)
17 Rowan (Peach)
17 Mister Eric (ROB)
17 Tactical (Lucario)
25 Crunch (Wario)
25 Lou (Game and Watch)
25 Zozaphobe (Meta Knight)

25 SteelSamurai (Marth ???)-GG's. Yeah I choked extra hard in pools.
25 Fonz (Wolf)
25 TheJerk (Peach???)

25 KingYoshi (Pikachu)-I...HATE...PIKACHU.

25 Beegs (Marth)-It was good commentating with you. Hopefully, we can do it again.

Singles Bracket

33 Katan

33 Tyr (Lucas)-Your Lucas is extra beastly.

33 Mr. 9 (Game & Watch, DDD)-We'll do better next time.

33 Shadowbot (Lucario)

33 Framerate (Jigglypuff)-I'll never ever EVER CP Game & Watch against another Jiggs ever again.

33 Clowsui (Marth)-Let's face it, I blew it. =/

33 WTP (???)- Good games. Stupid good ROB.

33 Argent (Lucario)

41 Metaflair (Meta Knight)-WOOOOOOOOOO!!! So the IC champion is definitely not doing to well.

41 Calic (Pikachu)

41 cr4sh (Luigi)-So many Shoryukens, so little time.

41 BBoy- (???) It was good commentating with you.

41 Excel- (Fox, Falco) You suck. You blew it in teams and in pools. Way to fail you stupid loser.

41 Scwa
41 Moose
41 Paranormalsin (Olimar)-You wrecked me in teams. Stupid spaceman.
49 Osiren
49 SciDi

49 Wakka (Diddy Kong, Bowser)-Your Bowser is pretty solid. GG's
49 T-800

49 Nest (Zero Suit Samus)-Nice Zero Suit. I honestly should've lost against you.

49 TheKiest-Nice Ghost Busters uniform. lol
49 Mars

49 Sil (Diddy Kong)- Good Diddy. Good games.
57 Crum

57 Cowboy (Marth, Toon Link)- Glad you came with us. You should open up more get to know everyone.

57 Psycho Penguin
57 Sole
57 Kraigins
57 Cerv
57 Virt
57 Phaigne
65 Level 9 Snake

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
BOWYER went FOX!!!! lmao Just play MK vs NOJ
Yeah, I hadn't played the MK v GW matchup in a few months so I would've lost... so I went fox because NoJ's never beaten my fox w/ GW... I over thought the matchup against him, tried to be too tricky, and failed at lasering right. He way outplayed me.

LMAOOOOO i told you to give me your phone number
LMAO

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm Finally starting to DL the videos (to make them youtube ready) and remake the tio file.

T-800 will upload the tio file when he has a chance to.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Hey Metaflair, did you upload any of the matches you recorded? Mind posting your youtube account?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright, after much technical difficulty, we are now uploading vids from the live stream.

The first batch are the ones form the default tourne, then doubles, then pools, then finally singles.

Since we have to Download them, then convert them into something to cut the length down, then reupload them, it could take a but longer.

Sorry for the huge delay.

Veng

Smash Ace
Didn't ally enter singles....

this results are confusing me...

King yoshi, YBM and judge all had the same pool but all were in the bracket

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Ally was not able to go to this tournament. Don't confuse this with the event just held in Springfield on 6/20.

The top 4 players in each pool advance to a bracket.

Top Bottom