• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest NET Warz $200.00 Pot Bonus. SSBM & SSBB

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just tried to pregister and it would let me get as far as how to pay (at the door) and then bam, it quit working.

This needs more hype, though.

Can you update me on this? Is this a 200 pot bonus for melee and brawl singles? BONUS, like added to what the original pot is??
Yes, 200 for melee and 200 for brawl.

Edit: Yeah it still won't let me register

Also, MK9 is gonna be saturday, right?

Cook

Smash Master
nvm, I figured it out

Also, is this thing gonna have MK banned if the BBR bans him?

Rob, try paying online and it should work. I had the same problem.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Probably not unless the Unity Rulesset changes atm

Teh Future

Smash Master
Turnout for smash64? i think i cud win :awesome: is there going to be any bonus? its says tbd so probably nothing olololololol. which is fair when theres 5 entries :sad:

Still might come for brawl. Will bring people from STL if theres interest.

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
I just tried to pregister and it would let me get as far as how to pay (at the door) and then bam, it quit working.

This needs more hype, though.

Yes, 200 for melee and 200 for brawl.

Edit: Yeah it still won't let me register

Also, MK9 is gonna be saturday, right?
OKay I am on this... I dont know whats causing this I am working on it now....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
okay...i think what m2k is trying to get at is the $200 going to be added strictly to the pot? like, is it going to be distributed along with the total amount to 1st, 2nd and 3rd...etc.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So the $20 pre-register or $30 pays for both Doubles and Singles and if it does what if you only want to enter one do I still pay full o.0

Also the most important I heard Marvel what's the deal with that.

DeLux

the $20 for preregistering is the venue fee. You still have to pay entry into the pot

To be honest, I'm not too sure what's going on with MvC3. Not my department currently

IMPORTANT:

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE PRE REGISTERING, PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOU GET IN AT THE RIGHT PRICE.

If I don't get a PM from you for today from trouble registering, your discount code will make the registration/venue fee cost $20 instead of $10

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
quick question, i wont be attending for the tourney but i will probably be stopping by after work for some friendlies. will i have to pay anything to get in?

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
Hopefully I can answer any questions you may have.... I have gone in and fixed the registration fee... I normally cut the early bird registration off 2 weeks in advance this way we have an idea of how many people will be there at the event.

On stopping by we usually charge a 10.00 spectator fee... as we will have sponsors there giving away things and if everyone else has to pay to get in and get free stuff other players tend not to be to happy... so 10.00 for SSB ill make it 5.00

We have had some issues with our registration as we are using a new program and with using anything new there are bugs to be worked out...

We are trying to introduce Midwest NET WARz to SSB and we are planning on our November event being a lot larger than this one... WE look forward to seeing everyone there

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
date is bad... 3ds price drops on the 12th, so I won't has no moneys left after i buy dat.

i wasn't going to this anyways :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
KCGamer you should post the schedule of events for the day, including non-smash related things, i.e. Shooters/Marvel/MortalKombat/etc...

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
I will register as soon as I know that I don't have work that day. I sched it off but my work still makes mistakes making me have to work a day I've asked offeven though I've asked it off a month ahead of time...:urg:

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
Okay,
well I have gone in and fixed and updated as much as I think I can for the night... If you see anything else let me know. Thanks for the Feedback, it really helps make this site more gamer friendly. Plus it you know the old saying more than two eyes are always better...

Stop in to the website and let me know what you think.

Cook

Smash Master
So, has anyone looked at the stage list? ...lol. I was lookng at the rules and wondering why it bothered to say that chaingrab KOs off static walkoffs are banned because I didn't think any legal stages had a static walkoff. Then I saw Onett. It's pretty funny that Norfair is banned, but CORNERIA is legal. G&W gonna win a tournament???

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Starter: (an even #)

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Yoshi's Island
- Lylat Cruise
- Smashville
- Delfino Plaza

Counter-pick:

- Pokemon Stadium 1/2
- Castle Siege
- Green Greenz
- Corneria
- Onett
- Rainbow Cruise
- Brinstar
- Jungle Japes
- Frigate Orpheon
- Battleship Halberd

That's what he's refering to, Lux, lol CP list?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i didnt see that anywhere in the OP O.o -goes to check

this is what i see as stages:

Stage List

Starters Counterpicks
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Battlefield Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege Brinstar
Final Destination Delfino Plaza
Smashville Frigate Orpheon
Lylat Cruise Pokémon Stadium 2
Pokemon Stadium 1 Rainbow Cruise

horribly mangled together but it looks pretty legit to me

DeLux

We are using Unity

If I had the op it would look a little different lol

keep regging people

:phone:

Boomer3d

Smash Journeyman
If you enter the code(ssb) then the entry fee is reduced by 10 dollars when you pre-register. Making the total 10 dollars, then an extra 10 for every event you want to enter.

Top Bottom