• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest NET Warz $200.00 Pot Bonus. SSBM & SSBB

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
The Fastest way to contact me is PM it will send me a msg though my email and i can respond to them alot faster since we are getting close to the tournament, I noticed there has been a few questions. I would like to address one issue, While I hold the events we have TO who will run each of the tournaments. Mew2King is wanting to attend this event, while alot of you know he is banned from playing. I am going to have to follow Unity Rule Set since DeLux is TO for the event and I have confirmed with him that is the Rule set we have to go with. Now there are things in the works to fix or change the issue.

email me at admin@kcgamersentertainment.com or send me a PM on here..

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A lot of people have been asking about a possible N64 tournament

As of right now, we have enough TVs to run the tourney. However, we're short on systems all the way around.

If we have enough to make a bracket, and people bring in enough setups for it, we'll definitely run an N64 tournament as a side event.

At the same time, please bring Wii's and Gamecubes. We should have TVs covered, but more systems means more play time and a faster tournament etc etc etc

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So wait if we still want to enter the tournament, its going to be a 30 dollar door fee?

I tried registering last friday for the discount and something went wrong with the site..

DeLux

So wait if we still want to enter the tournament, its going to be a 30 dollar door fee?

I tried registering last friday for the discount and something went wrong with the site..
PM me and I'll hopefully work something out for you

To be fair, when the site was having issues, I put up posts telling people to PM me. At which point, the Event Director extended the discount for another week to make up for it.

DeLux

You can still pre register.

PM me if you haven't already done so

THuGz

Smash Lord
Registered. Hype. I really hope my 64 controller gets here in the mail before friday or else I'm not going to win.

DeLux

Just another (and possibly final) reminder.

If you have not registered yet, PM ME

Midwest NET Warz has been nice enough to give me a lot of freedom in terms of discounts for the community. But if you show up at the door without pre registering, there's not a whole lot I can do for you at that point because I'm not in charge of the admissions table.

TLDR - If you want to save your money, you'll PM me

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
I called Finnigan's hall and they say they've cancelled it b/c they tried to call the person who's setting it up(DeLux I'm assuming) and they left multiple messages about it so they cancelled it. Lux, you need to get a phone.

Massive

Smash Champion
I called Finnigan's hall and they say they've cancelled it b/c they tried to call the person who's setting it up(DeLux I'm assuming) and they left multiple messages about it so they cancelled it. Lux, you need to get a phone.
You best be trollin'.

Otherwise kcgamer's credibility will be nonexistant and we'll all be out $20.

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I wad going to send this out last night unil I received an email from the guys we were houng to move over to screenland but they said we are to big so I have found a new place cheaper than finnigans to hold us. Its called BLACK ON BURLINGTON I will get the address out to everyone in an hour. Its only 2 blocks from original location.

:phone:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I wad going to send this out last night unil I received an email from the guys we were houng to move over to screenland but they said we are to big so I have found a new place cheaper than finnigans to hold us. Its called BLACK ON BURLINGTON I will get the address out to everyone in an hour. Its only 2 blocks from original location.

:phone:
BTW what is the fee for spectators and what is the fee waiving for bringing a wii?

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
Okay here you guys go... My appologies on the late notice. Here the website to the location.
call and verify,
www.blackonburlington.com/
1327 Burlington Street
North Kansas City, Missouri 64116
(816) 581-4340

Park in the back
great location for unloading and if you have any questions give me a call
816-985-1462----- Let the Prank Calls begin.... haha

See you all in the morning...

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
It has only moved two or three blocks, Where we are going the internet will be better for the streaming, They could not get the right kind of internet in the place on the time table we needed. So Hopefully Its not that big of an inconvenience I have posted my number for anyone to call if you have issues on finding the place, 13th and Burlington pull around the back and you can not miss us...

Thanks guys
and also if you are coming from Lawrence its 2 or three blocks closer... :)

KcGamers

Smash Cadet
We will have 64 set ups there a lot of people are going to bring their equipment, If enough people show up and want to play then we will have it.

Massive

Smash Champion
Thanks guys
and also if you are coming from Lawrence its 2 or three blocks closer... :)
Actually they'll have to drive around 4 streets further down MO-9 to an unmarked building which they have to circumnavigate and park behind.
They then need to look for the entrance to another unmarked building that will hold the tournament.

Before all they had to do was look for the bowling alley and go into the attached banquet hall, lol.

DeLux

Ok, I just talked to KCGamers on the phone and there were a couple reasons for the move (I was not aware of it, but I'll accept responsibility for it if you guys need someone to crucify):

1. The internet is better for streaming from what I understand. The other venue would have been unstreamable

2. More importantly: The other venue would not allow us to bring in outside food without a fee. So I would have had to be an ******* with food and stuff like that at the last venue. This way people can go and get their own food for cheaper, and we don't have to pay a catering fee.

That being said, THERE WILL BE FREE MONSTER/RED BULL ENERGY DRINKS
ALSO: IF YOU BRING A SETUP A GAMECUBE, WII, OR N64, YOU WILL GET FREE PIZZA AS WELL

I haven't been able to get confirmation if we can knock off venue fee for setups because I already worked out $10 and $20 discounts for some people off the cover to get this thing going. So really please help me out by bringing game setups. We should have TVs covered

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
im too extatic about the free energy drinks and pizza deal to AT ALL be hindered by the ill happenings that has fallen upon this tourney. hooray. :D

Cook

Smash Master
Will there be blue Monster, or just green?

And will the pizza be steak also???

I want steak for bringing a Wii. And maybe a 64.

Top Bottom