• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MILK 2: Official date coming soon

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
how many people can come to this smashfest/how much room do you have?

i think there are a **** ton of smashers that wanna play after the tourney
perhaps a dozen at the most without crowding the house too much. yeah i think i'll hold off from doing that.

yeah he's got a tripod and everything lol
that i do lol. i'll try to record all the finals sets and big match ups. if you want your or anyone elses matches to be recorded then just ask me here or at the time of the tourney

i'll bring the cable that allows the camera to capture footage directly from the tv, just in case someone here knows how to make it work. but the quality of the footage is fine without doing that.

6 days!!!!!

Proverbs

Smash Lord
If proverbs goes he can record semi/grand finals on his laptop. dazzle ftw.
Way to volunteer me :p But yeah, I think I'm going. Unless anything important comes up last minute, I'll be there, will bring Dazzle, and will record whatever matches people want me to and upload them.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
so do we have a finalized plan about what to do after the tournament? Smashfest? Another tournament. PLZ HALP.

That is all

~MOP

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
After the tourney thinking of driving with Nick to WPI and either hanging out at his room or Yedi's place if he's not busy. Definitely going to this seafood restaurant at 11 to get $5 sushi rolls.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ai tiim wisu aniwan, kyupufff o ironcheeef :) mai oniisama sae hi wantsu tu bi mai patsuna butsu ai don tinku hi wiru makite in taimu.. :(

Spife

Smash Master
ai tiim wisu aniwan, kyupufff o ironcheeef :) mai oniisama sae hi wantsu tu bi mai patsuna butsu ai don tinku hi wiru makite in taimu.. :(
That sucks! Hope all turns out well!
(he said he's turning into a zombie)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Just a few more dayz till **** city......been gettin that training from my superiors lol.....I'm coming for u roman(points like the evl monkey from family guy)

Top Bottom