• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
that is the best forum gif i've ever seen

looks like the bros will be going to this after all

strawhats

Smash Master
will dart be the first marth to beat axe in a full set?

Only time will tell...this tourney looks hype.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was like "ooh yeah a midwest tourney with a 64 side event!"

Then I was like "Oh- the '7 hours away from me' kind of midwest, not the 'actually my region' kind of midwest."

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
This is actually almost exactly as far from me as HOPE3 was. Since that trip got canceled, i'm gonna try and make it to this one. I really don't want to be the planner/driver for this trip, though, I might have to pull moving johns closer to the tournament date.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I was like "ooh yeah a midwest tourney with a 64 side event!"

Then I was like "Oh- the '7 hours away from me' kind of midwest, not the 'actually my region' kind of midwest."
Idk where you got the idea that there was a SSB64 side event. I'll see I can push Michael to do it if you find a way here and I find a way to run it. You should come, I'll make it worth you're while ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh woops

I just saw your sig with "64 MM's"

And I was like "ooh there must be 64"

My bad

But yeah it's just a little too far for me to go for melee and possible64.

If you get a 64 tourney confirmed and I can get a friend or two to come with me then I'll probably show. Maybe we could even get Frogles to come- that would be hella legit.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There will probably be some IL Melee players coming to this. Just carpool with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom