• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
We need some more hype. And more pre-registrations.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Someone get this tournament in the Major Tournaments section for all smashers to see. We need more hype (and preregistrations for that matter).

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
The preregistration info is a bit out of the way in the original post now that there are all of the photos. It should probably be at the top or something.

PM Zivilyn Bane (lazy link) with this information:
Name: First Last
Tag: Awesome Smasher Tag
Events: Singles, Doubles

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Seriously. Why hasn't there been a single post in here in three days??!

More people need to prereg :) See details in the first post.

Also, MORE TVs!!! If you are bringing a TV please post up and let me know so I can add you to the tourney info. We don't want Kage coming all the way from Canada for a tourney with only 10 tvs!

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I'm going to try my best to bring a TV, but I don't know if I can promise it yet.

:phone:

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i want to see axe 4 stock kels' fox and then kels CPs sheik and gets 4 stocked again, but then magically wins 3 games in a row in pikachu dittos

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao. Axe's pikachu is amazing but... I don't plan on letting him gimp me at all. I've seen what he did to Jman and hopefully i don't make the same mistake. btw.. i need practice against Falco and Fox. Those are my two most difficult matchups. It's too hard to beat them.

Edit: How do i Prereg? can't find it anywhere:(

Edit2: Nvm

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
yo, cunning and i need a ride ot this thing. we def want to go to this **** and my car is getting old :/
If anyone is passing by Southern IN, I would appreciate a ride as well. To be precise, it's literally less than 5 minutes from the venue of PoE3. My car is a piece of crap, I don't trust driving it more than 2hrs one way.

Kels88

Smash Lord
yo, cunning and i need a ride ot this thing. we def want to go to this **** and my car is getting old :/
Aight. I'll talk with Tink and figure this **** out.

Edit: So after watching Genesis last night I wanna practice my *** off for this tournament. If you host any smashfests i'm there.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Tomorrow I am getting my money out for the pot!! hooray

Also I'm bringing my camera so lots of pictures will be taken . <3

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm pretty hyped for this. if genesis is a clue falco makes dart free. get at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom