• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi, Clash of Brokenness, Vayseth's Revenge! Brawl AND Melee! (3/28/09)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I have a Live feed working now!

Ok so later when the Tournament starts, the Live Feed will start at roughly around Noon or maybe earlier if I have time to set it up early.

Regardless the Main Post has the live Feed.

For those too lazy to check out the Main Post, the Live Feed for all Naruto is on this link!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mk-vs-itachi-clash-of-brokenness!

Once Norm sets up the the Brawl Feed, I will link that later. I will have all the Live feeds in the Main Post. So you can check there. For now I have the Naruto Feed set. Later today I should have the link for th Brawl Feed up as well. ^_^

ook

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I hate to miss another one of these, but I can't go :mad:

not feelin up to it.... :(

I'll watch the live stream

and maybe go to cyber arena (lol)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I actually didn't go to Chicago. I realized that I didn't want to wake up at 4AM and spend my day with a bunch of little kids.

My parents are pretty pissed at me, but they can get over it.

I'll attempt to watch the stream...

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I actually didn't go to Chicago. I realized that I didn't want to wake up at 4AM and spend my day with a bunch of little kids.

My parents are pretty pissed at me, but they can get over it.

I'll attempt to watch the stream...
Shoulda let me know. I would have taken you to Chicago and the tourney. :dizzy:

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Will there be a results/shoutouts thread?
also I have melee grand finals and some winners bracket vids

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah I have all the results with me atm, just too lazy to post them. Winner's Finals is going on right now, Lain vs Anther. Judge beat Quik to make it to Loser's Finals.

Melee was:

1) Kels
2) Khepri
3) Cosmo

Brawl Doubles:

1) NoJ and Lain
2) Bowyer and Quik
3) Anther and Omniswell

Tatsunoko vs Capcom:

1) SamuraiPanda
2) Keits

Full Results will be posted later in the Results thread. Tourney still going on. lol
We ran 8 Different Fighting Game Tournaments all finished before 11PM, but Brawl still goes on.... >_>

EDIT: Anther beat Lain in Winner's Finals, so is Lain vs Judge in Loser's Finals. ^_^

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
great event

highlight = soul calibur 4. what a good game. i hate you for not playing it (yes you)

melee was fun. kels is getting ridiculous, wish i didnt get fd on random right away though

great set khepri.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
lol i woke up and came here to check the results. to all of you who were in the livestream at the end there: told ya!

judge - you played really really well against quik. if you had played like that against anther you would have beaten him. i swear dude, anther just gets in your head, i could see you holding back so much when you fought him. sure, the matchups are immensely different, but i think the main difference is that against quik you controlled the pace, and against anther you were letting him control the pace too much.

lain - good ****, if anyone is going to beat anther, it's you and i'm sure you came close even though i didn't get to see any of your sets.

hunger - wtf your mario is raaape. good **** with snake, you are good with dem grabs and i like watching your snake.

omni - what's up with you and freakin' snakes? maybe the 'swell needs to do some D3? i dunno lol

woulda been nice to go, wish i coulda been there. lol i wonder when the michigan cars are going to get home

judge!

Smash Ace
hahh trust me rofa ino =P i always mess up against anther. me and lain ended up going to game 5 but he got me very close though.

hunger- we rocked in teams not our fault u got gimped lol. we srsly didnt do anything wrong. srsly all the teams got lucky *** gimps or something. 1-1 in 1v1 always close *** matches

quik- 1-1 now dude. your wario is to good.

lain- *****

anther- idk why i played so aweful against you o well XD

box7- nice variety of chars

all the mi crew- <3

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
MI ***** MI so hard yesterday lol. MI top 7 lost a combined 3 sets to non MI people :). The rest of MI lost due to the huge MI cluster ****. Good **** MI!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Negative. They only saved one replay. They just didn't feel like and/or forgot to save the rest of them.

Top Bottom