• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Holy **** these boards are pathetic. This is the first new post of the day. o.o

You guys need gimmicks to attract people.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk if I said this already but...

Remember this topic?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246252

I made the exact same one word for word on the AiB forums and the mods there left it open for a month before locking it. On top of that they didn't even infract me.

Steel may overmoderate this board, but it's better than undermoderating it

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Uhh

AiB is trash when it comes to moderation AFAIK, especially compared to SWF

How exactly was that contributing to MK's metagame? It was clearly trolling as people are foolish enough to believe what you wrote, I know you weren't serious.

What's the problem?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There's no problem, I'm just pointing out how much AiB sucks.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lol Steel. I did that other thread for the lulz. I knew it would get locked, but I just wanted to see how far it would go.

Also, what is there to advance MK's metagame?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
to
Juggle
to
an Up-B
to
Dsmash, Nair, Fsmash, or an aerial Up-B
GG

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Come on Steel, you know I love all the mods here. :)

Except Serin, he's a douche.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was waiting for someone to say "Serin's not a mod" so I could follow up with "Serin's also not a douche" but guess the joke was too far-fetched to work.

<3 Serin.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Gates fails at trying to get people to catch a joke.

In other news, Gates and I may need to find a new place to mock. The MK boards are dead... >.>

TO THE MARF BOARDS =3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wouldn't it be sexist if we make fun of Marth though? She's very sensitive.

Palpi

Smash Hero
We need a RedHalberd and Palpi debate the attractivness of females thread, because that would be fun and active. Keep these boards alive!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think that DMG guy should start letting us in on his secrets to Playing "Gay".

OverLade

Smash Hero
We need a RedHalberd and Palpi debate the attractivness of females thread, because that would be fun and active. Keep these boards alive!
Yes. Megan Fox needs to eat something and has the body of a 14 year old. Discuss.

redhalberd do you still like the thread title
Yes. :p
I think that DMG guy should start letting us in on his secrets to Playing "Gay".
Yes...no homo possible homo.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would always catch a pidgey when I played pokemon

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would never catch a Pidgey when I played Pokemon lol.

Dang I got infraction ***** for posting that pic in more than one place.

Hey SWF, I have a very serious problem. I'm ****ing crying because of how stupid I am.

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty **** good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. Holy ****. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny Pokemon have less than a 1/1,000 chance of appearing; 1/8192 to be exact.). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy ****, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even ****ing care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR ****ING GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny Pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny Pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a ******* and swinging my fists around. She yells out "**** YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've ****ed up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me, SWF.

Lol I love that copypasta, it was one of the first to make me laugh.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Guys, lately I've been having trouble with some of MK's matchups. I have a really hard time with:

Dr. Mario
Roy
Mewtwo
and Pichu

Tips?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh its easy.

You gotta wavedash behind Dr. Mario and Roy and use RA, L_Cancel a uair into ken combo then dsmash.

:( I got nothing for Mewtwo and Pichu. They are god tier.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I would never catch a Pidgey when I played Pokemon lol.

Dang I got infraction ***** for posting that pic in more than one place.
i got a 7 day warning for double posting!

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The title of this thread should be:

Gates got infracted!

Top Bottom