• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh its easy.

You gotta wavedash behind Dr. Mario and Roy and use RA, L_Cancel a uair into ken combo then dsmash.

:( I got nothing for Mewtwo and Pichu. They are god tier.
I've actually been going about even with Pichu. As long as I don't get grabbed he can't set up for the platform infinite. Even then once he's killed me with the infinite I can just come back and kill him quickly since he's taken so much damage.

Gates got infracted!
Old news is old.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was going to post a thread today about something kel found but the Marth boards already found it.

It was legit too, not me trolling again.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah well at least I never timed out anyone in a match. Douche.

<3 Halberd
<3 ledgecamping on Funfair
Thats oldschool now. I'm working on THAT NEW ****. AIR CAMPING. :laugh:

Really though, I'm too kind. I'm getting tired of approaching. I'm going to see what its like when people actually have to approach me lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
No, Warios are. MKs are the masters of ledgecamping.
oh

welp better get my hiking boots ready, we're gonna out camp some BATS

its gonna be great. Gonna roast marshmellows, talk about girls, throw some punches then play hide n' seek amongst the canape

Palpi

Smash Hero
Thats oldschool now. I'm working on THAT NEW ****. AIR CAMPING. :laugh:

Really though, I'm too kind. I'm getting tired of approaching. I'm going to see what its like when people actually have to approach me lol.
Well at your local tournies you'll just **** everyone even harder...

Red Halberd Keeley Hazell is hotter than any **** emo bizinch you can throw at me.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well at your local tournies you'll just **** everyone even harder...

Red Halberd Keeley Hazell is hotter than any **** emo bizinch you can throw at me.
*needs to go to a FL wide tournament and **** everyone* :(

Lets talk about parent johns.

How bad are YOUR parent johns? :laugh:

Palpi

Smash Hero
how much money have you made through smash / job? Just tell your parents, I can pay for everything, so I am going.

My parents don't let me goto tournies at people's houses. -.-'

OverLade

Smash Hero
how much money have you made through smash / job? Just tell your parents, I can pay for everything, so I am going.

My parents don't let me goto tournies at people's houses. -.-'
I've won the last 3 tournaments in Tampa without losing any matches, won a house tournament in Gainesville, beat the best player in 3 consecutive money matches as well as several other ranked players. I even got 2nd in a Melee tournament...

But alas, school comes before games regardless of how good I am at this game. :laugh:

And that means I can't dissapear for a weekend unless I can drive myself, and being a broke black college student with no job I can't pay for car insurance. :(

[/the story of Redhalberd and the african parent johns]

Everyone come to Winterfest though, I'll definetly be able to go to that.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
you guys are too much
What, is there like a limit on how many infractions you can give out per day or something?

Gettin dat ***** like M2K

Gettin dose tripple posts like Gates.

Gettin dose infractions like Gates.

OverLade

Smash Hero
take public transit to future nj/ny regional/nationals :D

you must have SOOOME money :D
A bus to Orlando is already 30 dollars. Assuming I get first that's still 60$ cut from what I win just to get there and back. And I'm a broke black college student remember. :laugh:

Black people want to be called Africans now?

So confusing.:urg:
Im African, not African American. As in, born in Africa.

Side effects include African DI, and African parent johns.

African parent johns are parent johns so extreme that making it to tourneys requires miracles/divine intervention. African DI is DI so good that you can tech the blast zones and buck break with Down Taunt. :laugh:

edit:
Epic picture is epic.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol Halberd I know what you meant.

It's a good thing one of my other infractions expired or else I'd be banned right now. My trolling is too pro.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol Halberd I know what you meant.

It's a good thing one of my other infractions expired or else I'd be banned right now. My trolling is too pro.
waiting for you to grace us with your infraction list

i think that black guy off camera wants some of that look at that desperate hand

Master Raven

Smash Master
Who's the girl in that pic?

Also my mom doesn't like me going to house tournies because she thinks crazy people will know about it and rob the place :bee:

She's Cuban though so the ignorance is understandable.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
waiting for you to grace us with your infraction list
2 points for this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8340134#post8340134
Originally a triple post, expires in a week.

2 points for this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8294073#post8294073
Originally talking about fellatio (aka. "Major inappropriate content"), expires a day after the most recent one.

2 points for this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8198595#post8198595
Trolling, expired.

2 warnings (0 points) for these two:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7490559#post7490559
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7414132#post7414132
For one-line post and replying to spam, but I called bull**** since I was just telling off some trolls and they were reversed.

That's all that's in my recent history anyway. I've definitely gotten more infractions in the past but they've expired now. Also, how come all my infractions are 2 points now? Don't they give 1 point infractions anymore?

i think that black guy off camera wants some of that look at that desperate hand
A black man wanting a white woman? Now I've seen everything.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I got banned for a week on another forum for voting for McCain

@ the locked MK vs Diddy thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong_Bad View Post
MK?
Bad match-ups?
diddys def. a hard counter imho
least i got my last say in

Its probably due to all of your previous infractions, it gives mods and excuse to give you more. I mean why not? Id do it if i was mod

She's Cuban though so the ignorance is understandable.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Its probably due to all of your previous infractions, it gives mods and excuse to give you more. I mean why not? Id do it if i was mod
Does that mean that eventually i'll get to a point where every infraction I get will be worth 6 points?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Does that mean that eventually i'll get to a point where every infraction I get will be worth 6 points?
Depends on the fourm...i believe sooner or later you'll start getting perma ones that never go away.

Least the punishment system here isnt as gay as the other fourm i visit. If you get like 6 points you put on a limited user status, 10 read only, any more and its a ban for xx days

Other than you getting gayed for posting with style here, i say you should continue to post the way you always have been. Because in boards as serious as these, its nice to see someone that can make fun of others and themselves

And dont worry, you can bet your 300lb penguin *** i'll be joining you on the list of banndee's if not today, then definitely sometime tomorrow

Master Raven

Smash Master
see i dont get why people are all up in arms about it. Its a kiss on the cheek for one. Secondly, there is no deep throating involved. Come talk to me when you get a pic of M2K getting deep throated, then i'll pay some attention to it.
what the ****

etecoon

Smash Hero
Other than you getting gayed for posting with style here, i say you should continue to post the way you always have been. Because in boards as serious as these, its nice to see someone that can make fun of others and themselves
I got an account banned from gamefaqs for posting "snake can't escape the **** on battlefield", I don't even know what the point is as actually permanently banning someone from a website is more or less impossible. this site is mostly good, only infraction I've gotten was for spam in an instance where I knew it'd probably happen beforehand but I had to anyway

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp speaking about mods then;

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=35033

enjoy mod drama! Because being the most popular mod is ALL the rage!

I got an account banned from gamefaqs for posting "snake can't escape the **** on battlefield", I don't even know what the point is as actually permanently banning someone from a website is more or less impossible. this site is mostly good, only infraction I've gotten was for spam in an instance where I knew it'd probably happen beforehand but I had to anyway
Mods, whether they like it or not, are usually biased when it comes to making infractions. I mean you know you got your *** handed to you by a whip when you get an infraction for something that means so very little harm...and its on something as obscure as the internet

Top Bottom