• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

I really must get more Brawl Online friends, apparently if I continue to play With Anyone my skill will worsen.
I also need to get an SD card to record my Brawls with the few friends that I have.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
fyi you can only record up to 1,000 in most bigger SD cards

and around 200 ish for the Wii, i move most of my replays off my wii when it gets too full

You should also try the AiB ladder if you want to face people online and get better. It works, yet lag between players is something to keep in mind

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I wish I could go too, but I have car, gas, age, and school John's.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo MK boards I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish...but the falco boards have the most random and irrelevant social thread of all time.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yo, MK boards, Imma letchu finish, but ICs is the best rapist character (damage-wise) of all time!

Cold Fusion

Hey kadaj, I'll play you. Except that I don't use MK.

Cold Fusion

Why does this thread still have REDHALBERD in its name?

Top Bottom