• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Can't it be called TURQUOISEHALBERD instead?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I heard the first song and didnt have to watch the video to know it was amazing. :)

edit:

Watched the video, it was great. Very interesting style and lots of funny moments.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yeah! I was thinking the same thing, that'll REALLY catch opponents off guard haha. Looked ****ing badass too.

Gates come to my house and fight me. Pink MK is the only color worth using. Get at me.

Hype

Smash Lord
Thanks guys.

Funny story about the drill rush cancel.

One time vs Kingace (after losing RPS for color, and not having my glasses) I tried that and Drill rushed the wrong way so I went right off the side. So I SD'd in the first few seconds of the match. This was on live stream. FML.

Edit: I almost have 1337 posts.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
a black one would look nice as well

its a shame they didnt change the color palettes for the swords

galaxia is a pretty high chroma yellow

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
I think M2k is one of the best, if not the best, to do it with metaknight. Cut him some slack hes only human too. And besides its people like him who make me wanna use MK. MK all day people.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i main black mk. when i need my secondary i simply bust out a white mk. if im mad i most def will use red mk

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Black MK always steals victories.

I apologize for this post. It was incredibly wrong and highly racially insensitive and I would like to express my sincerest regret for anyone who was offended by it.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's not that bad. Black MK can't actually steel victories, because he's too busy being held down by white Metaknight.

Also, I main MK now, so hi guys.

Dido

Smash Journeyman
Well i play as red.... and black mk always get me annoyed.... So yeah

Meta= Murder thats what my avi is suppose to be. Meta Night...

Top Bottom