• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Hmm, I too just checked teambuilder to see what you guys meant.

I'm pretty sure as long as you're on AZ's first post for registered, you're good to go. (And if you saw on teambuilder before-hand that it said confirmed: yes, you're good to go with ID at check-in)

I didn't print the express check-in because I too did the chibo, i was gonna do it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I've read you don't need the express check-in though. ID is a must though.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Jem. Teambuilder doesnt show anything now cept "registration is closed email this fellow" if we're supposed to print off the teambuilder, where can it be found with registration closed?

im over 18. do i NEED to print that shiit out or not?
If you are under 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama and Nebraska) AND registered for a Pro Circuit Event, you will need to bring a signed copy of the Media Release Form and Parental Consent Form to Check-In at the Pro Circuit Competition.

If you are older then the above stated ages, and you did not do the express check-in on Teambuilder, you will just sign the form at the event at check-in.

YOU CAN NOT ACCESS TEAMBUILDER BECAUSE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.

Hmm, I too just checked teambuilder to see what you guys meant.

I'm pretty sure as long as you're on AZ's first post for registered, you're good to go. (And if you saw on teambuilder before-hand that it said confirmed: yes, you're good to go with ID at check-in)

I didn't print the express check-in because I too did the chibo, i was gonna do it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I've read you don't need the express check-in though. ID is a must though.
Yes, the list I gave to AZ is still up to date. If your on it, you are registered for the event. If there are any registration problems/concerns, please make sure you come to the check-in between 10:30 AM and 5 PM EST on Friday, June 4th.

boss8

Smash Hero
so we leavin out tommrow.....

it would be nice to see everyone again =]

ill be the big black guy who cracks jokes.....

wearing a mario shirt....

NOTE: i plan to get messed up and have as much fun as possible....i also dont sleep either....so anyone willing to pull all nighters im down...

boss-

ill be takin MM's also...

no higher then 3 a piece

falco03

Smash Lord
damm looks like i cant go to this im 17 thats gay..........ugh story of my life.................az help me out................so if registration is closed what do you do about the parent consent stuff

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

NOTE: i plan to get messed up and have as much fun as possible....i also dont sleep either....so anyone willing to pull all nighters im down...

boss-

no higher then 3 a piece
i'll have a mario/luigi/bowser/wario/yoshi on my shirt :bee:

+ sporting that piplup hat :waypastcool:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So this is just a general reminder to please shower each morning and to wear deodorant during MLG Columbus. There are executives from companies like Doritos/Sony/Stride/etc walking around the venue at times and it will help a lot if Smashers aren't thought of as "those smelly kids".

There may be a deodorant patrol doing spray downs if you smell. You are warned.

Please try to wake up early, take a shower, get your hotel roommates up and running, etc. This will also help make sure you arrive on time. Our start times this weekend will be:

Friday:
-If you want a door pass (there are 11 passes left) get there at 10:30AM and see the Registration Problems desk (I believe Deimos will be operating this desk) - make sure you have $35 exactly, and make sure you already have created an MLGpro.com username.
-Normal Check in is between 1:30PM and 5:00PM
-Tournament starts at 5:30PM - do not be late

Saturday:
-BE AT THE VENUE BY 10AM (Warm up is 8-10AM)

Sunday:

It is very important that you arrive on time to the venue. I will not be holding even a single match for any length of time. I would recommend you organize with your ride/room mates to try to get to the venue an hour early JUST TO BE SAFE.

Also, note that the schedule we have posted is only tentative, I will try to get matches up as quickly as I can so if we can run faster then scheduled we will.

Made a thread for this announcement, click here

AGAIN: IF YOU ARE NOT ON TIME YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY LENIENCY.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen

boss-

no higher then 3 a piece
$3 MM? Let's do this.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So this is just a general reminder to please shower each morning and to wear deodorant during MLG Columbus. There are executives from companies like Doritos/Sony/Stride/etc walking around the venue at times and it will help a lot if Smashers aren't thought of as "those smelly kids".

I personally volunteer to be on this patrol.

Kel

Smash Master
Solid Jakes loves smelling dudes.....

Just kidding man. It'll be nice to see you again. I believe the last time I saw you was VLS.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

This. Also, other smashers (like myself,) will put you on blast, so take care of yourself beforehand so you dont get embarassed.

Friday:
-If you want a door pass (there are 11 passes left) get there at 10:30AM and see the Registration Problems desk (I believe Deimos will be operating this desk) - make sure you have $35 exactly, and make sure you already have created an MLGpro.com username.
1. If you plan on taking advatage of this, I would advise that you get there beteen like 9 and 9:30 cus you dont want to show up there at 10:30 to get one of the 10 passes left, only to find out theres 15 people in line.
2. I know of a person that registered but will not be in attendance, who can I talk to about making his pass available to somebody else.

Saturday:
based on the schedule in the OP, if you win your first 3 matches on friday, that means you dont have to be to the venue until 4 pm, since thats when the next winners bracket match is on the schedule.
am I understanding this correctly?

Sunday:
When is, and how do I go about, registering for doubles.

It is very important that you arrive on time to the venue. I will not be holding even a single match for any length of time. I would recommend you organize with your ride/room mates to try to get to the venue an hour early JUST TO BE SAFE.
Its makes me laugh to think about the people I KNOW this applies to.
Also, note that the schedule we have posted is only tentative, I will try to get matches up as quickly as I can so if we can run faster then scheduled we will.
oh...

well that answers the question I had above...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Get to the Venue by 3PM if you are in winners round 4 on Saturday.

If someone has a pass and they are not attending it is up to them to email John Nelson @ either Jnelson@mlgpro.com or Anakin@mlgpro.com - in which case you need to transfer the pass to someone else or say you are deferring your pass to a later event (there is an additional charge here).

Doubles Registration will take place on Saturday. I'll make an announcement in the venue about when it will start and where to go.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
AZ i changed my name recently on mlg(to Gnes)...will it come up in the bracket or will i have to go by L-storm for the weekend ugh
Same thing for me AZ. I changed my name from Rurounikeitaro to Keitaro and was wondering if it'll be Keitaro for the tournament.

MLG_Deimos

AZ i changed my name recently on mlg(to Gnes)...will it come up in the bracket or will i have to go by L-storm for the weekend ugh
Same thing for me AZ. I changed my name from Rurounikeitaro to Keitaro and was wondering if it'll be Keitaro for the tournament.
You should both send an email to Anakin and ask. Anakin@mlgpro.com

Expect to be called by either at this point.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
damm looks like i cant go to this im 17 thats gay..........ugh story of my life.................az help me out................so if registration is closed what do you do about the parent consent stuff
Lie, Deimos went over that on the same page. I don't know you've gotten a pass or not, but aside from that you can just print out the parental consent form here: http://media.mlgpro.com/site/forms/2010_Parental_Consent_Form.pdf

Nothing to worry about.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
This oughta be added to the SBR official ruleset :p

& Just a suggestion, to people who tend to get smelly no matter what they do... bring an extra, clean shirt with you when you go to play. Just incase your other one gets smelly/sweaty etc.. I'm trying to make a habit of this

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey... I was just thinking/suggesting....

About the people who haven't gotten there passes. Would it be possible that you all could make a list of the names of people wanting to buy passes? And possibly giving them some kinda priority so they can atleast have a guaranteed pass instead of traveling to the event hoping that the passes are still there. It would suck to travel many hours to an event only to know that there are not anymore passes left. Just a suggestion so some people can feel at ease about getting there Passes...

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I have a room with 3 open spots for ya, but they might be taken by the Texas kids (dojo, razer and beah) he hasnt gotten back to me.

Ankoku, Mikey_L and Xyless definitely have room. They're staying in the Red Roof Inn, really close to the venue. Talk to Ankoku about it. ;o
Either of these would be great. Can either group confirm that we can stay with you guys?

QUIVO

Smash Master

About the people who haven't gotten there passes. Would it be possible that you all could make a list of the names of people wanting to buy passes? And possibly giving them some kinda priority so they can atleast have a guaranteed pass instead of traveling to the event hoping that the passes are still there. It would suck to travel many hours to an event only to know that there are not anymore passes left. Just a suggestion so some people can feel at ease about getting there Passes...
I haven't gotten my pass yet either, but to be fair.. they've had their chance... and its very likely that they were being really lazy like me and missed it by an hour.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I haven't gotten my pass yet either, but to be fair.. they've had their chance... and its very likely that they were being really lazy like me and missed it by an hour.
Yea I thought about that to... But some people probably didn't have the funds or anything until the last moment.... also...that's a Sick Signature...

MLG_Deimos

First 11 or so people that stand in front of me (in front of the Registration Problems desk) at 10:30 AM EST on Friday, June 4th will be the ones getting the extra passes.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
"brawl brings out the random in you!" -wes

Wow all i see is random names in this thread lol. I feel like the last of the mohecans going to MLG. so many people i have to worry about that i dont know who they are or where they are from lol. " round 1 Wes vs pee pee hunter(best rob in utah and he secondary is mk)"
" round 2 WES vs sherlock homes (best diddy in maine)" .

freaking randoms in Brawl lol

AND FINALLY ROUND 3 BEFORE I GET PUT INTO THE LOSERS BRACKET " WES VS POLICE ACADEMY SERGENT( BEST SNAKE IN COLORADO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom