• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Lock this thread, making new one.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Edit: Still didn't get to play metal xD
I know, WTF!!!! I wanted to play you and we never got to :( :( :( :(

You're a super cool guy though dude, I hope to see you again soon! I had a blast talking to you.

I had so much fun everyone! :)

Kyle are you gonna post the results and stuff? Put me as Falco / DeDeDe / MK please if you do.

MetalMusicMan

who won the bbrawl tourney, with what char?
No BBrawl, just Brawl, as per a large majority vote, mostly since no one knew that anyone planned to play BBrawl because it wasn't listed as a BBrawl tournament and was only discussed briefly here just before the event.

I got 1st, ASC got 2nd, and Thinkaman got 3rd.

MetalMusicMan

And cheesymike finished in freaking 5th................

lsajfl;asjghaskl;jdf
Hey man, Cookie is one tough cookie! (I love that phrase, I think I will always use it from now on... hrmn... yes, I will.)

Anyway yeah, "Cookie is one tough cookie"® so I wouldn't feel too bad about losing to him. Olimar is a match that you have to lose terribly before you can know what to do against him, and you didn't even lose badly to him to begin with.

So I say give it a bit and you will be ... eating Cookie's cookies in no time. ...well this phrase is just getting out of control now.

Seriously though I wouldn't feel too bad about that loss considering your lack of experience against Olimar offline.

Who else did you lose to? Think? or Future?

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Future... That was the set where I suicided four times out of my 6 stocks. xD

But seriously... I think I may have to just go mk against asc from now on, he just has a lot more options than ness.

EDIT: Btw, congrats on defeating him in grand finals. Asc is tough.

MetalMusicMan

But seriously... I think I may have to just go mk against asc from now on, he just has a lot more options than ness.

EDIT: Btw, congrats on defeating him in grand finals. Asc is tough.
Thanks. Yeah, he is.

I can see how Ness might have a lot of trouble against a character like Olimar-- just be aware that Cookie will have plenty of matchup experience against MK, haha :)

Anyway, I think perhaps I might sleep now.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Good night :D

Everyone has experience against mk... He makes up for it with how ridiculous he is xD

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord

Yeah! If you need tips, I'll give you some tips if I ever head up to St. Louis again. Olimar can be fun match for mk yet crazily scary. You'll feel like you have advantage then 60% combo out of nowhere, it's still really good for mk though.

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, I'll keep that offer in mind. One of the advantages of being a wifi player I have though is that I can learn the match-ups of all the characters fairly easily.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Had lots of fun, took me getting roflraped with Kirby to realize I gotta' go Wario. :D

-CPU: I'm really glad you went, and got a chance to learn all those pointers from Metal, good ****.
Future: Somehow I can't bring myself to hate you, even after our matches.
Metal: Thanks for destroying me in Pools. :D
Mike: GOOD games man, the first Ness match I did was pathetic, the second one was a lot closer.
Thinkaman: Good **** on BBrawl, I quite enjoyed it, especially Teams with Nicole, you, and Future. I'm still so tired of you and Future's ****.
Nicole: Thanks for inviting me to play teams with you, I had a whole lot of fun doing so.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Had lots of fun, took me getting roflraped with Kirby to realize I gotta' go Wario. :D

-CPU: I'm really glad you went, and got a chance to learn all those pointers from Metal, good ****.
Future: Somehow I can't bring myself to hate you, even after our matches.
Metal: Thanks for destroying me in Pools. :D
Mike: GOOD games man, the first Ness match I did was pathetic, the second one was a lot closer.
Thinkaman: Good **** on BBrawl, I quite enjoyed it, especially Teams with Nicole, you, and Future. I'm still so tired of you and Future's ****.
Nicole: Thanks for inviting me to play teams with you, I had a whole lot of fun doing so.
Legan waasn't there, someone had to pull off some 1337 link action.

Top Bottom