• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Lock this thread, making new one.

Slido

Smash Cadet
Yes, and maybe a second one depending on if Joe comes or not.

Oh, and luke, please refer to me as my nickname on here. xD

Slido

Smash Cadet
I think meta dittos sound more epic, we should do those instead, nothing is better than spamming B moves and Dsmash. lol

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I dont care who I team with, I just want to get the feeling in my fingers again. Ive been practicing brawl and melee a ton lately, but I need real competition again.

I MISS ROB GAMBINO AND ZOZE BTW

Slido

Smash Cadet
Change of plans on my setup guys, my wii is having errors with brawl and it wont load the game at all. I'm going to try and take it to the local shop sometime this next week to see if i can get it fixed, so hopefully we wont be down one.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Alright, lets hope it's fixed by the 9th.
If not we need another Wii, we'll still have 2 tv's.
Right now we've got 3 confirmed, a 4th maybe, who else is bringing a set up?

Missing Person

Smash Apprentice
No Wii, so no brawl setup from me, I'm trying to procure a TV with A/V jacks, if I can, I'm bringing a 360 setup with SF4 and possibly HD Remix (if I can get my DLC problems fixed). Maybe SC4 too, and trying to run a side tournament if time, and my setup being freed up timely allows for it.

Eventually, I'm getting a Wii + Brawl.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I can probably bring 2 set ups. 1 for sure.

edit: I'm in gambinos crew, so 1 or 2 set ups from us.

Slido

Smash Cadet
Good news, I'm sending my wii to nintendo sometime this afternoon to get it fixed, somehow I got an extension to my warranty. It should be back about 4-5 days before tourny time, so my setup is now CONFIRMED.

Slido

Smash Cadet
Well, I'll only be bringing 1 wii, the second is highly unlikely, but i could possibly bring a second tv if the need arises.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
This tournament is very close to final exams. So in the interest of keeping my g/f, I need to pass college and make lots of money. So.. I doubt I'll be able to make it. Sorry guys!

I'll let my crew borrow my car if they want to go though (if you total it you owe me 2k). But if I don't go, I doubt they will go.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
lolz, wow. I'll see what I can do. I really want to come to this. Only other upcoming tournament might be in a library for 6 hours. If you're not coming to this zozefup you should go to kahoka alone. You've been playing better than ever lately.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So it sounds like there are going to be like 5 people there. Well at least it'll be done quickly so maybe we can do a Melee thing?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Nevermind, I'll probably be come to the tournament anyway. We should name the tournament "Fail Your Finals 2"

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming... Something I'd like to point out however is the ridiculous amount of people who showed up to the last one without saying anything. There's still hope. :)

Slido

Smash Cadet
Great news, got my wii back from Nintendo like, a day earlier than the earliest day they stated xD. So I've been practicing up with my roommate and am now looking forward to this more than ever. Lets hope more people show then just who is posting!

Slido

Smash Cadet
I think we only have like, 4 or so confirmed, but the more setups the better. So if you brought yours that would be awesome.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Oh, well getting my venue fee waived would be awesome, so I'll definitely do that.

How many people are showing up to this?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Umm...I think close to 50 showed up, though I may be off.
So hopefully somewhere close to that.
A couple of choice people like Metal and Brawleen won't be attending this one, but yeah, there's always next month.

Top Bottom