• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
L'amour de Ralph depuis quand huh?

J'aime bien quand meme ces musique a gregory Charle.

Ralphhhhhhhhh Je suis sure que personne na compris ta joke. Meme pour le baseball. Ah oui depuis quand que tu pense a lui mon chouchou. ^^

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
I need a lift for next week! Anyone is down? Please. Well we need to come back like Saturday, we will also pay for blow... I mean a lift...

More like, nox and I, ******s for life *****!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Ugh. The wedding today at work was so whack. For those of you who don't know, I'm a waiter.

Anyways, it starts with my boss asking me to light the candles in the place while people were eating their salads. All the wicks were sideways and melted into the wax and I had to knife out all the little wicks out of the wax to light them.

I also accidentally lit the ceremonial candles for the bride and groom when they weren't supposed to be lit in the first place. I tried blowing them out but they turned out to be trick candles and wouldn't go out...

Then the only veteran dishwasher was "feeling sick" and "becoming exhausted from such a hard week of work at his other job", so I had to fill in for him because the other 2 dishwashers were brand new. So I got to stay and close up for him at 2:30 AM.

I work tomorrow at 8:30 AM. Joy. [/johns]

I'd like to know if anyone here has specific plans made for the month of August, because I was thinking of organizing a tournament then. If anyone has special plans or has a preferred date for the tourney, speak out now please.

Fogel

Smash Lord
For those of you who are into Guilty Gear or Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, looks like Sirlin is heading to Montreal:

http://www.sirlin.net/

If you don't know who he is, Sirlin is the guy who first wrote all the 'Playing to Win' articles that most of us have read at some point. You guys should convert him over to SSBM :)

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
For those of you who are into Guilty Gear or Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, looks like Sirlin is heading to Montreal:

http://www.sirlin.net/

If you don't know who he is, Sirlin is the guy who first wrote all the 'Playing to Win' articles that most of us have read at some point. You guys should convert him over to SSBM :)
ZOMG WTF I GOTTA BEAST HIM!!! (who cares about caps?)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
.chet wants to fist your face repeatedly dit :
I CAME LOL
Paty dit :
LOL NIIIICE
ROFL
LIKE PEW PEW PEW PEW
Paty dit :
LMOA
LOL OMG PROnsing 2gethr is funz

colejordan123

Smash Rookie
^ Kind of reminds me of me. KIND OF.

Anyway, to the guy who gave me his cell number (I never actually caught your name... >_>) I called, but the guy said that I had the wrong number, so I'm posting this here. Can you bring the DVDs tomorrow or something? I'm willing to watch much TV. >_>

Top Bottom