• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I heard there war a smashhfest somehow? since i got my car back im interested if theres actually one

btw black jo if theres any possibility that we could play somehow bewteen this day and the 14 of june since I work only on friday and saturday and do almost nothing on weekdays until the 14 Id appreciate a pm :D since you seem to be hatin the msn this work for anyone else too id be more than happy to pass by more than one place at the same time :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
I got the FFYF2 venue rented on the 12th and can't actually use it, if anyone wants to host a melee tourney there be my guest. Everything is paid for, I just got other plans for that day and can't cancel >.<

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I would like to know who live near by montreal (I live in Laval) and ready to play smash at any time because all the smasher's e-mail that I have, have stop to play this game or they live at st-jerome or ste-therese. If you want to smash please add pikalex1 @ hotmail . com

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Nope I didn't enloy playing brawl, And sadly with the university i dont have time to gain exp in melee and brawl at the same time... But i got a car....and a gps..all what i need to reach smasher's home:p By the way, im not new to that forum....Maybe in the time where the thread was near by 500 page...Only because I'm not a big post-man:p

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
lol its ok! Well for anybody who still play melee and want to have some new challenge add me on msn or PM me. Pikalex1@hotmail.com
PS: sorry for my english it's not my native language

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
[This is the same post I put in the toronto thread]

If anyone cares (probably not too much) but I've been trying to find a main for the last long time, unsuccessfully. (Went random in the last 4 tourneys, stages and characters and still did quite well :\)

I need some help. Whether it's insightful or you just like a certain character... I just need to get this done.

Who do you want me to main/use often/should I main/should I use/should I get rid of/should I not use etc.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277268
Please vote. I need help.

This has been an issue of mine all 2010 since I got back to smash. They're all too fun and I do well with all of them in different match ups/against different people. None of that really matters. I just need others to do this for me cause I'm indecisive and useless :(

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
oui le francais cest ma langue! vive le quebec!:p hum c'est ou le smashfest demain...et a quel heure?

The_K77

Smash Rookie
just for the info, Chris' place is also my place and it's 872/874(yeas, it is them two doors) Boulevard Jacques Cartier Ouest

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Please do keep them fests coming, I was pretty busy today so I couldn't show up (again). But I'd like to show up sometime, if you still want more players.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
mon frere et mon pere viennt dacheter un grand local genre pizzeria resto dejeuner et il le transforme en bar sportif...puis mon frere me proposais justement de nous preter la salle pour faire un tournoi...il y a deja quelque ecran geante pour les match important genre final avec un bon systeme de son...il n'y aurait qu'a apporter des tv game cube rallong etc comme dhabitude...le seul desavantage cest qu'il faudrait que se soit un lundi...car les fin de semaine c'est trop occupe pour nous reserver le local...En tout cas..si jamais....

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
that thursday melee fest was cool lol ****. Btw Im still up to participate in something this summer if theres some melee fest or tourney .roadtrip is win if you dont get lost in montreal in traffic >_>

Jo: fear the yellow ball XD It was fun to low tier your *** :p

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
that thursday melee fest was cool lol ****. Btw Im still up to participate in something this summer if theres some melee fest or tourney .roadtrip is win if you dont get lost in montreal in traffic >_>

Jo: fear the yellow ball XD It was fun to low tier your *** :p
lol your pikachu is good but i won more matches against you thursday :p

Also, vrud's ness improved :D

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Bonjour! desoler pour la reponse en ******! on peux faire brawl et 64 aussi...mais ca se complique....j'ai dit melee car cest le smash que je joue:p...pour ce qui est de l'heure pour le lundi, cest toute la journe jusqu'au petite heures du matin s'il le faut... en plus, ils m'ont dit que les ''smasheurs'' auraient droit a des rabais pour la bouffe...La seule contrainte, il faudrait qu'on atteigne une quarantaine de personne...donc, il faut en parler a tout le monde le plus tot possible pour s'assurer a'voir environ 40 personne minimum

Top Bottom