• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moses Presents RAGE: April 16th, LOCATION CONFIRMED, SENDING HYPE

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Only one more month. Get excited!

And right after this tournament I'm driving straight to Orlando for my friend's 21st like a BOSS.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Thread is updated with Pricing, payouts, and info about the Amateur Bracket.

Also, please note that we are going to try this:

Finals AND semifinals will both be best 3 of 5, with best 2 of 3 for the rest of the bracket.

Venue information coming VERY soon, along with a badass HYPE VIDEO for this ****.

NOOB 3 is this weekend, and after that I want this hype train at FULL SPEED!!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yessir it is. I'm not sure if she's doing anything Saturday night or Sunday night, but I don't give a ****, I'm prepared for anything

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I just posted the hype video for this tournament on the thread under the HYPE category. Along with it is a Banner I made for your signatures. Please use this banner to advertise for this event! I can't wait!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Definitely coming to this.
And by that I mean I hope I can come because my grandpa's bday is on the same weekend and we always visit him :\

skrach8

Smash Lord
nah linguini is just byad.

if i have off on this day, i will drive people up there... yes you will pay me gas moneyz and i will bring a setup if i have space.

I will keep you posted.

How long do you have the venue?

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm asking John/David if they wanna go. Also asking Bert(A new melee player[Not really new just he didn't know anyone lived in Pcity lol]), and Justin(Dr.Nastytime), and Pritch if they want to come

Also asking Ragnarok.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I also posted on Rice's page and asked him. If you have his number maybe you can give him a call. I would really like to see him playing some of these people! If you or any of them want to stay in Gainesville let me know and we'll find you some places.

Thanks Alex! Also, sorry to hear about that car ticket you got on the way back from NOOB 3.

Zone

Smash Champion
Taco doesn't want to come, he's just salty cuz he got ***** at noob3. Or it's cuz he wants to spam wow.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
My chances of going to this just dropped drastically: my family is doing something on the 5th for my grandpa's birthday, only way I could still go to this was if I didn't have to go but I probly do.

:ohwell:

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...i might be working at mobile1 soon and im not sure if they would want me to work on weekends. If not i'll definitely be here and possibly teaming with Sick just like the good old days!

Linguini

Smash Master
get sick to come out, he was NASTY

ahem.......

anyways that sucks colin our teams destruction run will have to wait till pound :(

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Yessir!! Im gonna put that nigggga on some serious training!! Yo, Lou i need your help running some team practice...team with colin this weekend or something so Sick gets better on teams.

Linguini, Sick was SICK...get it right lol

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
3 ftw! Lou, I'm not sure about Colin but I get out at 9:30ish Friday so I'm down. You gotta hit up George and see if he's down

OverLade

Smash Hero
Does anyone know how far this is from Ryo's birthday tourney. I'd really like to come in during break or something for money matches and exp.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Looks like ryo's brawl tourney is the day before this......

MAD HYPE

i'm villematic
They seem to be on the same day :c

Is the venue for this confirmed? I really wanna come donate my brawl dubs money to everyone before singles starts...but I need to know where it is.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna start woking at Mobile1 thursday so my chances of going to this is slim...I'll let you guys know in due time

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Bad news guys.

About the venue:

We had a place lined up (or so I thought), but I personally did not make the confirmation so I'm blaming no one but myself. The place I had in mind for a backup was also booked by the time I found out our first choice was booked.

Also, finding out that more than a couple people can't make it (including people who are drivers of others), I feel like postponing the tournament is the most logical choice.

The new date will be later in March (most likely the 19th or 26th; the title says 26th because I had to choose a date to enter the data, but it's still unconfirmed).

I will update the Hype Video and signature banner this weekend.

Once again, I apologize. Thank you for your continued support.

Top Bottom