• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moses Presents RAGE: April 16th, LOCATION CONFIRMED, SENDING HYPE

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm going to practice hard for this, I promise you I'm a scary opponent when I'm technically consistent

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Look it at Mighty Mo Vera, trollin' and stackin' bread, lol.

Great post Patrick, seems like the fundraiser is for an awesome cause. I'm definitely down for some burgers. (I've had enough HOTDOGS for one lifetime though, lol)

HungryBox and RockCrock is coming, I'm definitely coming. Time for me to throw down.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Look it at Mighty Mo Vera, trollin' and stackin' bread, lol.

Great post Patrick, seems like the fundraiser is for an awesome cause. I'm definitely down for some burgers. (I've had enough HOTDOGS for one lifetime though, lol)

HungryBox and RockCrock is coming, I'm definitely coming. Time for me to throw down.
Eeything I do, I do it biig.

And you're going to beat Dennis at this tourney, VagjayjayMasta. I'm calling it.

BTDubs, Me and Kris are going to talk to Pat about the setups lol.

oh and RAGE!!! (:

Zone

Smash Champion
i better see some zelda combos
They will happen if I play against any character that isn't puff :)

You never see em cuz you play puff lol all I do In that match up is Kick your attack and run away lol

By technical I mean my fox, Zelda is just my fall back when my fox is not consistent that day which happens alot

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
It's been about a good solid 4 years since I've been to a melee tourney

Looking forward to it :)

Also being able to take the rts bus to the tournament rather than drive is pretty hype.

On another note: Does anyone have a gamecube memory card I could borrow for the month to practice? I forgot to bring mine from spring break and all i brought was a melee disc.

Edit: really? This thing will change the meaning of my posts entirely by saying brwl instead of meleez? Ok, not using smashboards for the rest of the day

GOD I CANT EVEN TYPE M3133, whoever had this idea for swf is def the ultimate troll

Zone

Smash Champion
John is suppose to let me know tomorrow if him and Rice wanna ride with me

So My vehicle is Me(guaranteed)

Then possibly
Ragnarok
Rice
Drumma Boi
Tropical Taco

If they all come we should totally do Panhandle Manhandlers vs Gainesville Crews. hell C/SFL should get in on this. Crew battle tournament!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
John is suppose to let me know tomorrow if him and Rice wanna ride with me

So My vehicle is Me(guaranteed)

Then possibly
Ragnarok
Rice
Drumma Boi
Tropical Taco

If they all come we should totally do Panhandle Manhandlers vs Gainesville Crews. hell C/SFL should get in on this. Crew battle tournament!
John, must have been kidnapped cause he never answers his phone or return txts

Raistlin

Smash Lord
they ****en better be!! we want this to be an awesome fl tourney and help the jamaican kids!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
We definitely need set-ups to make this thing work. Come on people, this is THIS WEEKEND! Get excited and come participate in a smash tournament at a frat house! Not a lot of people can say that.

also, it's for the kids

Zone

Smash Champion
Depends on how long me and taco stay, if we leave early enough I should be safe to not need housing but if it gets late I'll have to sleep or drive sleepy lol

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I wish I could help, but I really could not swing letting people stay at the house with my brothers

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I could house some people if I needed to.

I will note this: I have a **** ton of homework to do this weekend. If you want to stay at my place, I could house you starting late Friday (like 11:30 PM +). Also, if you stay with me, I will most likely ignore you on Friday evening, Sunday and the non-tournament portion of Saturday. I would love to give you an awesome Gainesville experience, but I am completely strapped for time.

Also, Jacksonville had better show up to this.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm going to ask you guys help me show taco a good time. He has been Not liking melee tournaments as of late. And this is probably his last Tourney if he doesn't have some fun. He likes playing silly games. Random stages, random 1v1 characters. And free for alls. He likes 1v1 but I think playing silly games with him will have the best positive effect on him

Zone

Smash Champion
Sorry double post.

Nevermind taco isn't coming

D
Edit: nevermind taco is coming and so is ragnarok

Someone need a teammate?

Top Bottom