• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jubilee should only happen again if there's the big turnout we had last year. What a great weekend that was, for reals.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Waddup Kadaj man! Good to see you checking out NC threads lol.

Well then Karn, maybe I can help you find a way to make that money fit a little easier into your wallet this time?

You gonna stop him too or what Corey?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, just what I wanted to hear! It's about time I had to really deal with MK. I just have to hope that I have Snake taken care of this time around...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good stuff on name change finally bro.

Really? I'm so ignorant of the older smash scene lol.

DF2K doesn't seem to be around much anymore I'm afraid. Too bad, he's a cool dude.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Truuu, NC had biiig issues and such (justified in my humble opinion) with Brawl. Massive community split that left nearly all of the originals disgusted, so they left the boards (for the most part). It's nowhere near the fun now as it was back before Brawl....goood times...

Anyways, Brawl is a good game, but I just like Melee much more. Do you play Melee Kadaj? If you haven't, then you may like it. If you have, then play it some more lol.

How's SoVA feeling now that NoVA came and did it's thing? Balls to the wall training now?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yea that's what the plan is as far as training.

I played melee falcon fox and roy

But you'll probably **** me now all I play is brawl :laugh:

Plus god knows you have wayy too much practice against falcon
Lozr, ali, need I say more in
Nc its mandatory to play with falcon

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool man, I can't wait to see the results now!

Roy what lol. He can be pretty good though, I learned that after I played vZakat.

I still practice plenty of Brawl too, so either game is fine with me. Your Marth (Brawl) is high on the list of opponents I wanna face anyway.

I actually play some Falcon now lol. I'm not cool enough to moonwalk though...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fo sho.

Chillin is pretty good with that Falco guy. I know nothing about the matchup outside of theory, which isn't enough for my learning style personally, so I didn't too hot lol (took a game off though, I'm proud of myself!).

I'm honored to be included in anything with Chillin. I'll be sure to make our matches memorable man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome! Just a reminder: I'm recording those matches and showing everyone how some high-caliber Marths throw down!

Ow.

Lol, sounds like you should get some Melee practice in and play my Falco then. Marth is easily my toughest matchup right now after all.

Are there SoVA power rankings or just a Va PR? I haven't checked the Atl North boards very much lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darn. It'd be cool to know where SoVA stacks up against eachother and within their own region, but oh wellz.

I'm actually not super great with Marth in teams, but I'm trying my hardest to learn quickly. I think our contrasting styles should work together pretty well though. I rack percent, you can kill and do...Kadaj stuff lol.

I know it man, no holes, no holes! Marth dittos are tough, but rewarding. It'll be fun regardless to play you and learn some tips fo realz.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gonna be epic shiz.

It involves overspacing and being extremely cautious while I look like I'm constipated with my tongue lodged in the side of my mouth....not exactly fun to watch lol. Kadaj/PP can do some serious stuff though I hear.

Top Bottom