• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR I showed you that combo a few visits ago!! Don't you remember that you told us that the first to get the Firefox combo got 5 dollars? That was a fun match...Jubilee will be the same.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Dr. Peepee, sorry I won't be able to bring my Melee Ness game :( I'm very very rusty and unless I play for like 10 hours straight at Jubilee with someone awesome, it'll be tough to bring it back so we can do Ness/Mario or Ness/Falco...................so yeah..does NC wanna run a train on toasty? /homo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's ok, I'll just Brawl it up with you to the best of my abilities. LoZR and I will definately want to play Melee with you though just cause you're cool(or so I hear...). I'm going to this not to whup people(cuz I won't), I'm going to enjoy being with all kinds of cool smashers and to make up for my arriving on the scene late.
I'll ride the Toasty train...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Look kids, I'm going to come for at least one day. Someone is going to have to house me if thats ok. If not I'll sleep in my car or something. Much love from Alaska.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It'll be good to see ya Dr Neo.
Toasty, has your ROB gotten better since those MMs against Tope? That's a matchup that's always fun for me anyways.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Chances are, my Brawl game is gonna suck hard since I probably won't be able to play it at all until the tourney.

Still, maybe my IC won't get so horribly destroyed in melee by LOZR like he did when I played him for the first time? Nah. He'd still **** me. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Toasty, has your ROB gotten better since those MMs against Tope? That's a matchup that's always fun for me anyways.
I'd like to think so haha, definitely :) I'm not very good at ROB vs. Toon Link, though. I think I played a TL like twice [both in tourney against same player, both I lost] since that MM with Tope >_>

I love love LOVE using ROB against Marth, however ^_^

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's fine Toasty, I have hardly played any Toon's either. Go on easy on me with your big VA skills and all, ok? ROB v Marth is gonna be too good man.

Zero Gamer: I still keep misreading that everytime lol.
LoZR: Lovin the new avatar maaan!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Ok so I might be getting home from Alaska then immediantly driving to raleigh. who is mullins and the guys? I'll try so hard to make it. My will power might not allow me to though.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dr. Neo... you just made by afternoon... well im going back 2 sleep... ANYBODY WANNA BRAWL 2DAY.... send me a pm (actually i dont check this board that often) call me 336-375-9416... let me know (my name is David for the people who dont know)

2148-9417-4629 ( i think)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't wait for this.

Toasty if you like playing vs marth, you haven't played a good one.

toasty

Smash Hero

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Umm . . . This was a request . . . Dr.PeePee.

You might want to retort.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Provided my lasik surgery and other random **** doesn't get in the way, I might be coming up this way. I kinda hate Brawl but it'd be nice to see NC again.

I will bug Yayuhz about going and we'll see what we can come up with.

obviously the SC car won't be carrying choke cords to this one ;p

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
HAHAH, zio told me to make an angry/******** face and i did just that. Peepee we just joking around son you know that, but still, be ready to battle

Trc, hope you guys make it man, been awhile. Melee will be there as well dooood. So we can get some melee matches in, there will be many others games as well prolly. So come sc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh junk ZIO, that mess was hilarious! LoZR, all this is doing is getting me hyped up! I almost feel like I can hang with these beastly OOS guys now lol.
TRC: I'd love for you and Yayuhz to make it up here! It's been half a year since I've seen you guys! I'll play as much Melee as you want for sure!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, seriously. But I'm trying to get some good stuff from outta my sleeve. L0zR did a good job with that picture, man.

But I don't think I can best toasty. That pic was beyond funny, believe me, I don't joke when I say this. Everything I did here was burned when Toasty posted that pic.

KUDOS! I gotta get ya back some how.:laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
haha yesssssssssss ^_^ and just so people know, that's an actual picture of my nachos that I'll be making at Jubileeeeeee...and..erm...my body ^_~....some day :(

@Zero_Gamer: watching someone try to violently cause harm to someone (much less choking them) over, ultimately, a video game is kind of as awkward as it gets for Smash haha...no amount of chair throwing or controller spiking can match up to that

BEHR

Smash Hero
I heard a Kid got DQed for smacking M2Ks contoller to the ground. :laugh:

Top Bottom