• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16th & 17th

POM

Smash Apprentice
HAHA, GOOD SHIIIT KNORR..I REMEMBER THAT DAY AND I LIKE YO SIG MANNNG SIIICKKKK.
TWIGGA MY *****HHHHHH!!!
ALIIIIIII MY TERRORISSTTTT!!
MISS YALL MANNN

(cle)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
If me, Dama, Valz, Heat, come down saturday, we are gonna need housing as well (dont be intimidated by 4 black people) (2 of us are mixed) the other two you have 2 worry about... (pure bred N!ggaHZ)

we might try 2 stay @ our friend 7th house (if that's alright with his parents, but he's in Japan right now

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
If me, Dama, Valz, Heat, come down saturday, we are gonna need housing as well (dont be intimidated by 4 black people) (2 of us are mixed) the other two you have 2 worry about... (pure bred N!ggaHZ)

we might try 2 stay @ our friend 7th house (if that's alright with his parents, but he's in Japan right now
holla at my facebook son i'll house some mixxed mfkers but i dont trust them new n!ggas ovver there, with their spidery little fingas, naw i dont trust them new n!ggas over there, with their n!gga essence in the air.

DONT TRUST THEM NEW N!GGAS OVER THERE!

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
yes i have returned.....and me and the crew WILL be there....chudat, knorr, ali(grrr), lozr(didnt know you mained wario too...doesnt metter tho. imma win)ptown, luther....and anyone else who thinks they are good...i hereby challenge thee to MULTIPLE MONEY MATCH match match match. ganon vs the world! as well as my wario.

...i want mancakes.....

Malk

Smash Champion
his ike is god tier I was using metaknight with the infinite invincibility and he just forward smashed through it

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
holla at my facebook son i'll house some mixxed mfkers but i dont trust them new n!ggas ovver there, with their spidery little fingas, naw i dont trust them new n!ggas over there, with their n!gga essence in the air.

DONT TRUST THEM NEW N!GGAS OVER THERE!
haha, I would love to know who you are first (I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE MYSELF) so if you are black... then we might have 2 make other arrangements... nahwhatimean... but the only smashers that i have on face book is

THAT N!GGAH ALI, Knorr, 2%(Lu$), Dull-Razor, c-strife, malk... that's all the good people i have on facebook... I need that n!ggah lozr on facebook 2... LOZR find me on face book ho... David O'Neil son(dont include the son)... you can find it on Ali's page (w8) no you can't my profile is private, unless Ali send you a friend request --> facebook is expanding it's network, but it's nothing like Verizon--> CAN NC HERE ME NOW

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yo...we should do team MMs with Ness/Lucas. that team was sooo **** when we tried it ^_^

or...@_@ double Ness?!? yesssss
NO N!ggah... that's me and valz team--> Lucas(me) and Ness(valz) --> NC Thunder

AND KNORRIEGA... WHAT'S UP N!GGAH... LOL... do you think you can house us... b/c they dont want 2 waste gas man... you know how expensive that siht is?

so far it's just me, dama, valz, heat, (maybe 7th) i'll ask him later 2day

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
Enver-He gave me it himself as consolation to me catching him ganking my undergarments.

David- Yes, that can be arranged. I will talk to you closer to the 17th about details, but consider yourself houseddd.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Enver-He gave me it himself as consolation to me catching him ganking my undergarments.

David- Yes, that can be arranged. I will talk to you closer to the 17th about details, but consider yourself houseddd.
AHH... thank you... you sexy Donkey Kong Smasher you (HOMO INTENDED;)) lol... i'll tell my boys... i guess we gonna run train through you in smash @ your own house (another homo intended :lick:)

WATCH US WORK... <-- not like slaves... Slavery is ALMOST over with...

WHITE POWER well im done... got 2 make some noobs some sigs then beat them in smash..

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
malk, ill talk with zio tonight when me pac tc triforce choc. thunda and the some others get together later to smash. Ill tell him to make one for mpj like he did in catfish 3. MPJ too good

Also i wanted to ask you guys what about adding a melee tourney to this as well?? Sorry i know im not the only one that loves melee to. Brawl is good though but maybe if some of us run a melee tourney as well thatd be coooooooo00ol. What do you all think

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dude, if yall need people 2 run the melee tourney... i'll do it... if you help out Lozr... lol... but i doubt i'll play in it...

Top Bottom