• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSOP 3 - July 26th Charleston, IL First Circuit Event -come try out teh strikouts

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think teaming would be cool.

I do believe I'm going to this! I have to figure out my ride situation though and if my little bro is going.

We do need a totally cool team name. I'm thinking "Newlyweds with Joshu as the wife", but I dunno.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
ok wait I confused myself
since this is most likely on the 26th then probably
we'll see
smash and coffee 2 is the weekend when you'll get no sympathy from me
If you could give me a ride to VB's that would be totally awesome.

About Smash and Coffee, I could give Iggy a ride to it if he would like. It is only 30 mins from my house. I wouldn't mind picking him up for it. I just don't trust my car going out of state for anything. Anything over an hour drive and I'd be worried. Luckily, Winona Lake is real close to me.

Rofa's tournament is in Michigan, any chance you would be traveling through Plymouth/SB area to go to that?

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you could give me a ride to VB's that would be totally awesome.

About Smash and Coffee, I could give Iggy a ride to it if he would like. It is only 30 mins from my house. I wouldn't mind picking him up for it. I just don't trust my car going out of state for anything. Anything over an hour drive and I'd be worried. Luckily, Winona Lake is real close to me.

Rofa's tournament is in Michigan, any chance you would be traveling through Plymouth/SB area to go to that?
Hmm, Plymouth adds another hour to this tournament trip. Could you come up to our place which is about 50-60 minutes away and then we go from there?
Michigan would be the same, Plymouth would be in the completely opposite direction.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Hmm, Plymouth adds another hour to this tournament trip. Could you come up to our place which is about 50-60 minutes away and then we go from there?
Michigan would be the same, Plymouth would be in the completely opposite direction.
Should be no problem. PM me an address and I'll arrange something.

darkrain

Smash Ace
Viperboy you just ****ed me in the ***.

We're hosting a tournament on the same day here in KC, the last one had over 80 people and we have a huge ball room venue, date is pretty much set in stone.

Really wanted to go to this too.

Kel

Smash Master
I call dibs on the spot next to Viperboy's bed on the floor! You guys can fight over the closet and underneath the bed

nojoes

Smash Ace
north eastern ohio may come but if we do we may need housing friday night and possibly saturday depending how late the tourny goes, it would probably include me vidjo my brother and sfg. maybe one more player if we decide bring em.

EDIT: also there's a tourny the day before in springfield, warm up tourny anyone? here's the link. http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1595

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
So bad news to everyone who was riding with me and also Overswarm
I'm not gonna be able to make this tournament, I've got a wedding I've gotta go to for a good friend which I thought was in August, oops >.>
Two tournament weekends in a row I miss, I was going to win them both too
bah

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
So bad news to everyone who was riding with me and also Overswarm
I'm not gonna be able to make this tournament, I've got a wedding I've gotta go to for a good friend which I thought was in August, oops >.>
Two tournament weekends in a row I miss, I was going to win them both too
bah

Ouch, gut punch right there. Depending on how far it is, I might be able to drive. If not, I need to search for a possible ride right now. Well, Iggy and I would need one....

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
sorry i wont be attending this im in florida ima be at Willvolution that day

also you guys will be glad to know i played a awsome falco today. we went about even.

also he 3 stocked south floridas best player(snake,Afro thundar) on jungles japes and they banned the level...........................

just thought id tell you about the kind of players im facing down here

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You should waive the door fee for people who bring setups to encourage people to bring 'em.

Top Bottom