• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
Straight Seven Fish Flop will hopefully be attending

PS stingers does u likes carrots? O.O
God **** it, I know what you're acting like now! a new***. A troll disguised as a new***! **** you internet, home of trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

I'm coming to this. I will tell both my jobs to halt their **** so I can come to this.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Stingers I want to pay your Mewtwo. and your Sheik. Tourney hosts should be able to enter brackets for half price lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Indeed.

Surprisingly, AiB has yielded 6 people who said they would enter. Already. o_O

5 of them I've never heard of before, and Dublio. Woo Dublio! :laugh:

Oh, since I forgot to mention in the OP, BRING SETUPS! I only have 2 tvs that we can use (My mom has an HDTV upstairs which would lag so I would rather not bring it down, and I have a TV from like 1990 that doesn't even have Red/White/Yellow cords) and 1 Wii.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Awesome, thanks BEHR.

It's up to 8 entrants on AllisBrawl. Maybe that website is better then I thought for IRL tournaments. We should probably start advertising on there more.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Jim, we can use your Wii for Melee and Brawl...plus you have those music hacks for Brawl.

You should bring it :x

Foxy

Smash Master
well, i said "doubt".

by this time in summer, it is quite possible that i could be allowed to ride with someone this far.

too bad i won't quite have my full license by then, but it could still work out.

not like anyone really wants me to come though lolz, i'll just be average in melee and get owned

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're recording on that setup, but if we just use my VCR then we could do it.

Honestly, I'll be very interested in how Genesis goes myself, so I wouldn't mind that happening either, despite Stongers' less than amazing internet service. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm saying that you'll never get better if you don't go to tournies, so saying you're bad is a poor excuse.

Sarcasm is sooooo funny.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
We're recording on that setup, but if we just use my VCR then we could do it.

Honestly, I'll be very interested in how Genesis goes myself, so I wouldn't mind that happening either, despite Stongers' less than amazing internet service. =p
If what you're saying is that it would be a problem for all of it on one computer, I wouldn't mind bringing mine so that one could have the Genesis Livestream and the other could have recording/Tio.

Edit: Oh ****. I just realized that this is 3 days before my birthday. o.O

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I have a desktop (Which will be recording) and a laptop which will be running TIO. I'd like to run the livestream for Genesis too though because 11th is Melee day IIRC and watching Melee matches is awesome

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol...west ncs first tournament in 2 years

well it was but travis had to host his

talk about weird timing <.<

Jon?

Smash Champion
Man, I wanna come to this! How far is Hickory from the Raleigh area?

Top Bottom