• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're not coming because you don't want to sit in a car that long? Won't you be with someone you can just talk to? Don't you have music to listen to?

Jon?

Smash Champion
That plus I have Summer classes. For the Summer I'm just trying to go to local tournies that are within around 45 mins-1 hour drive. Having math Tests every 4-5 class days isn't fun stuff.

Thanks for the suggestion, Zero. It would help keep me from being bored. No man though, I'm a no homo guy.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Sorry to disappoint. Although this upcoming school year, it's gonna be NC tourny time!

Killer Sauce, Flamy, Omni, Keith, and I will probably be getting rides from each other to go to tournies!

Dublio

Smash Ace
Oh you still have school? Well, thats a different story. I'm a little nuts though, I love driving obscenely long distances to go to tournys. I drove 7 hours to Maryland by myself twice, got lost both times and ended up driving an extra 4 hours. In rush hour traffic. In Washington DC. =3

Jon?

Smash Champion
My Falco will miss out on the delicious bread at Stinger's tourny. *sad face.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Where do you go to the beach at dark hart?
Well I'm normally around Oak Island, but this time my friends from Virginia are coming down and I was going to visit them, so I don't know where they'd be. I remember hearing Nagshead or something when I talked to them last though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Woah, it's that one guy that plays Shiek that never comes to tournaments. :laugh:

Cool, I'll see you there.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
[deleted.]

Last edited:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(

That sucks. Talk to kackamee, he's from Charlotte IIRC and I think he's driving people to either Billfest or HERB2. Maybe he'll drive you?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've played East a few times, iirc. This was waaay back when I played Ness, though.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
A looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg time ago in Pineville. Pretty much the only thing I remember is you having a funny *** PK pulse edge guard on some metaknight. Denial never looked so good.

Pineville had another this past May, and I was hoping it would be like the first one I went too... I learned that someone [either you or casanova] was having a tournament elsewhere the same day. I beat up on a bunch of kids, felt bad, beat the guys who worked there, and got Madworld for the Wii... *sigh*

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
having lots of cps makes the game more interesting and we should definitely add more to our list.
Characters who pick Norfair:
ZSS
Olimar
Link
Wario
G&W

What happens on Norfair? Gay tether/ledge camping, lava deaths, and low % deaths on top platforms

Characters who pick Japes:
ROB
DK
Falco
And anyone who wants a stupid high ceiling

What happens on Japes? Gay platform camping, gator deaths, low % deaths on side platforms.

Characters who pick Rainbow Cruise:
Kirby
MK

People who picks Pictochat:
Those who don't think they stand a chance and want random hazards to help them

What happens on Pictochat? Spikes do ridiculous damage, wall infinites, transformation camping, and random missiles doing ******** killing. Oh, dont forget the kirby rock glitch on the ledge.

My opinions and examples are extreme, but i've never seen anything good come from matches on those stages, and I don't want to help MK by giving him cruise.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Cruise is a legit stage...there's no reason to ban it. Same with Norfair.

Japes is pretty gay, I might take that one away but for now it's staying.

Top Bottom