• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
hahahaha I love you guys. :)

Omni, are you really coming? I haven't seen you in a while! We never got to play Street Fighter... :(

I'm thinking for Mythic 5 we run Melee, what you guys think?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm down, but shouldn't you wait until after this tourney?
Haha yeah but I thought I'd ask.. I started playing Melee and have been having mad fun doing so.. so I just figured I'd ask errrbody their opinions.

Guess I will be coming to this, and will do doubles this time, maybe singles. see you guys there.
Oh sshnaaap KoJiN! Siiick, who you teamin with?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol who said I played Brawl+? lol... :p

I play it just for fun, just like Melee.

EDIT: Kenny, I probably will go back with you guys to your house if any of my crew is going, I cant drive there myself due to gas Johns. x_x

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
By the way brawl+ people, I know you guys like to hang out at buffalo wild wings after the tourney. There's one like 5 minutes away from the venue.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
change the date to put it right on GIMRs tourney its going to get canceled anyways jkjk

The tantalus isnt a diglett he is a shuckles >>>

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Issued by The National Weather Service
Baltimore/Washington, MD
2:17 pm EST, Fri., Dec. 4, 2009

... WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 9 PM EST SATURDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STERLING VIRGINIA HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 9 PM EST SATURDAY.

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ACROSS THE NORTHERN PANHANDLE OF WEST VIRGINIA... CENTRAL MARYLAND... AND NORTHERN VIRGINIA AROUND SUNRISE SATURDAY. THE HEAVIEST SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED SATURDAY AFTERNOON. 2 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED TO ACCUMULATE BEFORE TAPERING OFF DURING THE EVENING. TEMPERATURES DURING THE DAY WILL BE IN THE MID TO UPPER 30S.

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW... SLEET... OR FREEZING RAIN WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES... AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.
More Information

.LOW PRESSURE IN THE NORTHERN GULF OF MEXICO WILL MOVE OFF THE NORTH CAROLINA COAST SATURDAY AND THEN EAST OF LONG ISLAND SATURDAY NIGHT. THIS WILL BRING SNOW TO THE MID ATLANTIC STATES ON SATURDAY.
I don't think I'm going either. It's too risky driving in snow unfortunately, and not just that, but Mom won't let me have the car if she sees it snowing.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'd go to K-9's but its the way back that has me concerned >_<

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Dude if it gets bad, I'm sure Sage would not have an issue housing the few that are scared to drive back. The majority of players are going back to K9's after the tournament to stay there until morning anyway. Sunday is supposed to be amazing outside so the ride home from then should be smooth sailing.

I'm heading to K9's at some point tonight myself to see how many people are chillin up there, get some friendlies in... possibly play some melee for funzies.

@ Night: There are no Black controllers left for sale, only orange ones.. apparently some kids came in and bought like 4 of them 2 days ago. x_x

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey Poyo. I'll be entering singlez, so if you place top five like I said, I will MM you, but the alternative is if you place lower, you have to show me why they call you Peter. I want to show you how to to properly use kirby's neutral B :Dz

This time, I'll be the one saying, "Good ****, I just came!"

I want to smell your stinky-*** armpits and if we team, we have to play naked. yayhuzzz!!! :chuckle:

Coney

Smash Master
Hey Poyo. I'll be entering singlez, so if you place top five like I said, I will MM you, but the alternative is if you place lower, you have to show me why they call you Peter. I want to show you how to to properly use kirby's neutral B :Dz

I want to smell your stinky-*** armpits and if we team, we have to play naked. yayhuzzz!!! :chuckle:
quoting for future prosperity, good **** chu

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion

Goddammit EE, get off Chu's account, I know thats you.

BMX

Smash Lord

Quoted for intense gayness. ****, Chu. Get wrecked.

HAT

Smash Ace

funniest post ive seen in years

guys lets try to finish this tourny up quick. brawl+ awaits

Lobos

Smash Master
So I just woke up from a 12 hour nap lol.....feeling like **** all day yesterday....hopefully I can manage thru out the day....the snow does concern me but I was reading 1-2 inches in the afternoon.....I doubt it will stick so I'm not troubled.

Is someone bringing a laptop or an sd card reader so I can switch b+ to the official version?

Top Bottom