• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Taj=MK
BMX=Wario
Forte=MK
Bolt=Diddy
Oath=Rob

Lobos=TL
Coney=D3
Takeover=Snake
Sassy=ZSS
23%=GANONDORF

FNB ftw. Wish it could have been recorded. That's some epic **** right there.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Taj=MK
BMX=Wario
Forte=MK
Bolt=Diddy
Oath=Rob

Lobos=TL
Coney=D3
Takeover=Snake
Sassy=ZSS
23%=GANONDORF

FNB ftw. Wish it could have been recorded. That's some epic **** right there.
It was definitely EPIC. I'm still in shock with how scary that Gannondorf is.. x_x

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
No surprise about the outcome of the crew battle, but good **** Sassy and Lobos.
No surprise? It was sooo close.. how can you even say that?

BTW this is probably one of the most unorganized events I've ever run... the brackets were okay but nobody listened when asked to get their matches done. Doubles took entirely too long and people just wanted to pull out of singles in the end. :/

All around, not a very good day. My apologies to those that didn't get to play Brawl + singles/doubles and vBrawl singles. Today just wasn't the best day to run a tourney.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
No surprise? It was sooo close.. how can you even say that?
Just minor trash talk, silly. Just glad the MD crew won. :)

BTW this is probably one of the most unorganized events I've ever run... the brackets were okay but nobody listened when asked to get their matches done. Doubles took entirely too long and people just wanted to pull out of singles in the end. :/

All around, not a very good day. My apologies to those that didn't get to play Brawl + singles/doubles and vBrawl singles. Today just wasn't the best day to run a tourney.
God loves me. This makes 3 tournies I tried to go to, failed, and something "bad" happened that wouldn't have made my day enjoyable. I'm like, lucky as hell. XD

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, though. Host another one soon. :D Maybe all Plus? :p

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
The best ganon has laid upon his wrath

Why is Chris so good with ganon

it's like why do kids love cinnamon toast crunch
Omfg he should sig this. LOL.

Just minor trash talk, silly. Just glad the MD crew won. :)

God loves me. This makes 3 tournies I tried to go to, failed, and something "bad" happened that wouldn't have made my day enjoyable. I'm like, lucky as hell. XD

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, though. Host another one soon. :D Maybe all Plus? :p
I was @ one of the tournies that failed. =/

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
LOL, I find it funny how Takeover goes from taking 9 stocks to 1 stock now, but it was vs Forte so it figures.

Also.....I JUST BOUGHT DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION ON DVD -^_^-

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOL, I find it funny how Takeover goes from taking 9 stocks to 1 stock now, but it was vs Forte so it figures.

Also.....I JUST BOUGHT DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION ON DVD -^_^-
Everytime something ******** happens in that movie, take a shot of Captain Morgan or your choice of hard liquor. Five minutes in you'll probably be drunk.:psycho:

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Wish i coulda been there, I wanna say good **** to FNB for the win, i love teh low tiers. I'm hopin for a rematch soon, mebbe i can be in this time?

Anyways good stuff. Still wish we had won. But i'm lookin forward to next event.

Top Bottom