• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well my dad didn't want to drive through the back-ups and **** so I had to come back to my house.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm so pissed right now, if you see a news report tommorow of a kid commiting suicide in MD, don't be too suprised >_>

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
why so serious.....dnt kill urself over one turney....epescially that has no ede grab limit.....norfair....and brinstar and jungle japes are legal.....and items can be set to normal.... xD
See, thats the thing, its not just one tourney. I haven't been to a tourney in over a month. Smash IS my life and usually I get to "live" for maybe 10-12 hours once every month....and when I'm not even able to have that......Yeah, **** sucks :(

boss8

Smash Hero
See, thats the thing, its not just one tourney. I haven't been to a tourney in over a month. Smash IS my life and usually I get to "live" for maybe 10-12 hours once every month....and when I'm not even able to have that......Yeah, **** sucks :(
your dad has meetings with a prez.....you have food in your house for days.....your a lil kid....wait to grow up.....you have a caring brother and u have a laptop......3 pets and u dont have a big black lady telling u to get a job everymorning....

BE HAPPY.....

before thinking your life sucks.....take the time to look at what u ACTUAALLY dont hafe to deal with and be happy with WTF u got.....

cause some people take that shizz for granite.....

-boss

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I stayed home this time. I had to work later at 7 (GH is already 30 minutes driving distance away) and it was snowing.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Just got an update from Sassy:

He told me wall street is there, half of his crew, Chu, Candy, Korn, Hat, Slik, PS, and he also said Yoster is suppose to be there and bring a lot of people.

Updates on tourney

Chu and Forte vs Oath and PS game 3 right now

Candy and Korn are to play Slik and HAT in winner.

That's all I got at the moment. Good **** Sassy for giving updates!

Edit: New update.

Candy and Korn beat HAT and Slik.

HAT and Slik are now in Losers Finals

Boss and Deez vs Chu and Forte is up next, they play HAT and Silk in losers finals.

Edit again: Chu and Forte vs Candy and Korn in Grand Finals!

Lobos

Smash Master
FNB WINS! Last stock High %

23 Pulls out a win!

Also since it took so long for doubles to finish, everyone is unsure of doing singles lol

we might do a Brawl+ singles tourney tho!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Haha. Would it be too much to ask if I wanted a detailed version of the crew battle?

Like who took stocks off whom?

Coney

Smash Master
here's basically how it went down:

taj v. lobos, taj takes 1, is out
bmx v. lobos, lobos takes 1, is out
coney v. bmx, bmx takes 2, is out
coney v. forte, coney takes 1, is out
takeover v. forte, takeover takes 1, is out
sassy v. forte, forte takes 1, is out
sassy v. bolt, bolt takes 1, is out
oath v. sassy, sassy takes none, is out