• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

BMX

Smash Lord
WTF? Yeahuz! ^_^ Let's do this.

Wall Street, train your ***** off and we assemble at Dec. 5th!

Take your stocks, *****.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Come to our turf at c3 and crew battle us, lets see how you do at an away game without all your force there

you can use as many players as you have, but no less than 4

C3 is home turf for June, Lil'B, Sansocy, Smash GOD, LLOD, Bonk, BZ and NKB and much closer for me/ee/waffle

BMX

Smash Lord
Kewl, we can do an official crew battle soon, then.

Come here, though! D:

Other than being rivals, I love chilling with you guys.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You guys should come to our home like in football

In your division, you have 1 away game and 1 home game, we lost to you at your stadium, now play us at our own stadium, thats the idea

I will come down eventually again, maybe not to this one but to one later on.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
It doesn't have to be THIS c3, obviously

half our crew wasn't present at the last battle, to be fair
"Half your crew" wasn't there... by half you mean 2 members? Just like 2 of our members weren't there either? A crew is a group of players not just 2 or 3 good ones. So if your down 2 members, you shouldn't have to focus on the two that were missing.. so no johns. Also, remember.. you initiated the challenge, not us.. so again, no johns. :p

You guys should come to our home like in football

In your division, you have 1 away game and 1 home game, we lost to you at your stadium, now play us at our own stadium, thats the idea

I will come down eventually again, maybe not to this one but to one later on.
I'm down with playing you on your "home turf" haha, just can't be this one coming up due to AUSA. Tant, why don't you try and make it to this Mythic? ATHF, even though our rivals.. are always welcome here. :D Maybe K9 can provide people with housing this time? I'll have to speak with him.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I can't stay overnight on saturdays, church in the morning on sundays, I miss enough as is.

Staying at K9's means 0 sleep anyways. Spending the night at that venue isn't truly spending the night, its more like stay up till 7am, sleep for 2 hours and leave

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I can't stay overnight on saturdays, church in the morning on sundays, I miss enough as is.

Staying at K9's means 0 sleep anyways. Spending the night at that venue isn't truly spending the night, its more like stay up till 7am, sleep for 2 hours and leave
You speak truth my friend... K9's = No Sleep Tourneys! lol I love them though. :laugh:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
"Half your crew" wasn't there... by half you mean 2 members? Just like 2 of our members weren't there either? A crew is a group of players not just 2 or 3 good ones. So if your down 2 members, you shouldn't have to focus on the two that were missing.. so no johns. Also, remember.. you initiated the challenge, not us.. so again, no johns. :p
Yeah no jones

But, have you checked our crew thread lately?

5 out of (then 13) now 11 members were present

Smash GOD, LLOD, Sanoscy, NKB, Beta Zealot, Waffle were not present as well as Shado and K9

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yeah no jones

But, have you checked our crew thread lately?

5 out of (then 13) now 11 members were present

Smash GOD, LLOD, Sanoscy, NKB, Beta Zealot, Waffle were not present as well as Shado and K9
Anymore members than 10 is pointless.. x_x

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
We will mm originals

Ck/kornn/boss/candy/esoj

Vs

June/llod/sanoscy/smash god/me
EE instead of you, smash god, or LLOD IMO

EE's d3 is exceptional, and considering our team has a wario, R.O.B, diddy, and a possible Wolf, you can get CG happy.

Anyway I'm down, should be great.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE chokes in crew battles

I let him go in with a stock up on wario with dedede and he lost, he choked miserably

Edit: Who are you to say more than 10 is pointless

Have you ever heard of Team Arlington

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah i got ***** by forte

obviously i suck in crew battles as well, but i've always admitted that, i've never been positive, ever

I just feel confident against Kornn/CK/Boss, which is why i said what i said

Lets remember last time when we were behind and EE won the set for us as well as lil'b

BMX

Smash Lord
If you're positive against those guys, you should be positive on every smasher.

You're logic baffles me.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
EE chokes in crew battles

I let him go in with a stock up on wario with dedede and he lost, he choked miserably

Edit: Who are you to say more than 10 is pointless

Have you ever heard of Team Arlington
You "let" him go? He was the last player left on your crew, there was no choice.. and sure, he may have choked but that doesn't mean you have the right to talk down on him like that. EEase up.. : / I don't think you would of done any better under the pressure of being last either.

No I haven't and for good reason.. having a list that is that long for a team just looks rediculous imo.. don't take it personally. When I look at my list of 8 people I still think its too much, but 10 should be a limit. If you have anymore you have too much of a split of skill level, which makes crews look bad. But then again, what do I know. I'm just Bolt! I come from Team oriented MLG games like Halo and Gears of War. @.@

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
EE instead of you, smash god, or LLOD IMO

EE's d3 is exceptional, and considering our team has a wario, R.O.B, diddy, and a possible Wolf, you can get CG happy.

Anyway I'm down, should be great.
I feel like this guy doesn't think me or smash god are good.... :/ I can see where he's coming from, considering we haven't been to any tourneys in ages...

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Ah well if I don't make it to C3 to meet you guys, I wish you two the best of luck and have fun. :)

Top Bottom