• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MYTHIC VOL 4 feat. VBrawl & Brawl+! Dec. 5th, 2009 (MD/VA Tournament!!)

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I feel like this guy doesn't think me or smash god are good.... :/ I can see where he's coming from, considering we haven't been to any tourneys in ages...
Oh no I'm not saying that, I definitely know you guys are good, it's just i believe EE is more active and reps the crew hard, he should be able to be in the crew battle, that's all. I'm not saying you guys are less deserving or something, just that EE should be in by default.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I can respect that.

W
hoever is teaming with lloD at C3 is really lucky. I expect lloD to take top 10, maybe top 5.

B
ut if we go to Mythic, we're teaming. And taking 1st. :).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
22 and Amon joined Wall street?

Dag, I like those guys a lot, but they are true wall street

Bolt what were you saying about 10 members? 22, Amon, Bolt, Lykeios, Oh., Mattix, BMX, HMS, Oath, Forte...darn close

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
People should come to this. BMX, Fraud, Korn and I all played brawl+ allllll weekend at AnimeUSA, and we think there should be a b+ side tourney after (at least doubles, singles if there's time)

We definitely have the setups and time, and turnout will be good for both games, we'll make sure of it.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
People should come to this. BMX, Fraud, Korn and I all played brawl+ allllll weekend at AnimeUSA, and we think there should be a b+ side tourney after (at least doubles, singles if there's time)

We definitely have the setups and time, and turnout will be good for both games, we'll make sure of it.
Brawl + it is! :)

After the Brawl Doubles and Singles are through, we will do Brawl + Doubles, and if people are still up for it and not tired of brawling, Brawl + Singles!

Need Brawl + Setups people?

Plus MY VENUE DOES NOT CLOSE OR KICK PEOPLE OUT!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Seriously people, this venue is godlike. Not only is it open all night on weekends, but there is a grocery store AND plenty of restaurants across the street.

B+ people should come and prove their skill.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Then encourage people who can come to do so. Tell ATHF so they can challenge us to a rematch in crew battles (though the results will end up the same, only more **** on our side)

/random trash talk to hype tourney

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Make sure everyone checks the OP, there have been some changes made to accompany the addition of Brawl+. Schedule wise, times have changed, rules have been adjusted, and so on.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
i say make it a $5 side tourney to see how the turnout goes. i'm definitely entering all events though

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Mooore Hype!!!!!

JCaesar, you should come and bring the Brawl+ Community with you! I'm really interested to see a Brawl+ Tournament. :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, this is ridiculously far, but if I can hitch a ride with Tant or something, I'll try to make it.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yesh

This is way too far for me so I'd pretty much like a ride too if anyone's offering =\

Top Bottom