• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCBA Presents: Revolution - A Montreal Tournament, February 27th, 2010 (feat. Brawl+)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Not enough hype for this.

I'll probably like enter melee/brawl+ doubles if I get a partner and brawl+ singles.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I have a bad feeling that KirbyKaze is gonna win this, he did make it out of pools at pound 4...

Alopex

Smash Ace
Crap... I better start playing again. I only have 1 month to work out about a year's worth of rustiness.

Weeklies, here I come!

BrawlGod

Smash Rookie
i've got a question. what's brawl+. sorry im new so...i dont know what it is. please inform me ;) if its normal brawl on the wii sign me in. imma bring my gamecube controller :)

kr3wman

Smash Master
brawl+ is a modified version of brawl to incorporate different mechanics that the original brawl didn't have.

Basically you can combo ridiculous **** and characters get buffed without any clear indication why.

zaf

Smash Lord
I believe the other gta b+ players are brawl players ( iliad,doc etc)
I don't know if they would travel for just b+ though

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I say we have a Brawl side event after Brawl+ is over, we might even get more people from Brawl to play Brawl+ that way considering it's the first event ;)
I've checked Toronto to Montreal with greyhound and it's something around 58$ for a round trip 14/7 day in advance, where you at GTA+? Wanna prove the **** was a fluke? Come here and show it to us. :bee:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
No brawlawlawl at this tourney plx,
holy dont dodge my question
But you don't even need to play it -_-
Anyway since I won't get my passport done in time for Viridian 7, I'll come for Brawl+.
Zaf we'll mm, I'm not dodging your question....I just missed your post cause I changed the default format to 30 post per page or something.

Top Bottom