• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCBA Presents: Revolution - A Montreal Tournament, February 27th, 2010 (feat. Brawl+)

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Scratch it lol forget this post bus schedule totally sucks with the tourney s lol ill be in montreal sunday tough so i might drop in lol

zaf

Smash Lord
I can now bring like 3 tv's.

I found out my brothers had controllers for the tvs. My family decided not to tell me about the controllers in fear of losing them. They also did not buy me one for myself. i feel loved.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'll be taking a ****load of pictures.

Do you guys would be ok if I did something like that video on youtube 'top 32 at pound4' or something? It's for a project in class, would be too good.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I need some more tournament pictures for my facebook :p. Naw but seriously, I don't think anyone would object. I support it, actually.

zaf

Smash Lord
Well i was talking more along the lines of myself, I wouldn't mind showing a little skin to get Kr3w a passing grade. Also, im sure if elf is seen on camera, his crack will be present.

brg

Smash Ace
I can't do that. Once your name is on the list your soul is bound to it, unfortunately. You're going to have to come or face thousands of raging demons feasting on your inner life essence.

My greatest apologies!
Only by throwing his controller in the lava of mount Aso-San can he unbound his soul.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
**** it remove me from the list joel I simply cannot go to Montreal now >_> very thank you to the bank freezing all the ****sMoney because of the stupid weather going on shutting down their system.......money run the world u know xD well now weather run it. Sry

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Money runs the society not the world.. big difference. =P

You are still free to do what you want, at a cost of course.. everything you do has a prize to pay. So if you really wanted to come, you could.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Money runs the society not the world.. big difference. =P

You are still free to do what you want, at a cost of course.. everything you do has a prize to pay. So if you really wanted to come, you could.
I could but considering what you just said I would have to make dirt money or just make my way in Montreal the free old way or.......beat the crap out everyone in my way to the bank to get my money and escape to revolution and etc....to finally pay the prize you are talking about but im just using common sense here lol I really wanted to come btw but lol ****s happen u know xD

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
You can stay at my place Joel. My place is a bit small though so if someone with better accommodations would like to house him that's cool too.

kr3wman

Smash Master
you guys better bring stuff to record

especially for b+ lulz, lets show the whole world we're better than them

Top Bottom