• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCBA Presents: Revolution - A Montreal Tournament, February 27th, 2010 (feat. Brawl+)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'd prefer to use my comp to record melee >.>.

EDIT: I'm also considering attempting to record commentary.

kr3wman

Smash Master
So tomorrow is basically my last chance to collect datas for my project at school.

If you want to, you can answer one of these questions on camera :

1. Qu’est-ce qui vous a apporter à joindre la communauté de Smash de Montréal?
What first brought you to the Montreal Smash community?
2. Selon vous, qu’est-ce qui différencie la communauté de smash des autres communautés de jeux vidéo ou communauté en général?
What do you think brings apart the Smash from the other video games communities?
3. Why is taking the game seriously could be as or more fun than just playing it casually?
Pourquoi prendre le jeu au sérieux est aussi ou pourrait être plus amusant que le jouer de temps en temps?
4. What do you think brings people to competitive play?
Selon vous, qu’est-ce qui pousse les joueurs à joindre la communauté compétitive?

I'm not looking for 5 minutes ramblings on each question ; You can simply choose one (or more if you like, but one is enough), answer it in a way that is really what you think. If you have any questions, thought of an interesting question that people from outside the community you think might want to know or you know what question you want to answer, making it faster for everyone, just send me a PM.

I'm posting these here so that everyone can expect what I would like to do!

Thanks everyone.

(And if you can convince a SF player to say his thoughts on the smash community, that'd be great!)

Top Bottom