• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Series 1 - "Fists Will Fly At This Location" [9/03/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Smash Master
i love smash, still havent been able to have/practice brawl since smash stax 4, hence the 'quitting' but just brawl needs practice 0.o

and melee is hard and annoying and you never know why anyone wins

but yea i play dat too

but yea i wana play dat brawl

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the date is "undecided", though im aiming for the last week in august, I'll just have to get a venue booked first...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well, more time for friendlies =p

i might do pools depending on setups/attendance, I'll make a judgment call the day of.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
friendlies are the best way to improve at any rate (simply because you are able to try and experiment with new things you wouldn't be able to experiment with during the serious tournament matches), though handling tournament pressure is also a valuable skill that you can really only practice during tournament matches, so I see your point. we'll just have to see how people feel about it after the tournament.

archer.

Smash Lord
So, xzax and Chibo will try to make it to this if it's the last weekend of August, right?

Make it happen. I want my revenge.

archer.

Smash Lord
Brian and Cheese should play another IC ditto. It was so hype.

archer.

Smash Lord
Brian won game 1 (IC ditto), Cheese switched to MK and won the set. Brian stayed IC.

Really though, Chibo, namesearch yourself in here already. I really wanna play you again. And by play you again, I mean kill you with boomerang again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom