• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Series 1 - "Fists Will Fly At This Location" [9/03/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooka216

Smash Cadet
Haha alright i'll try and make it to this thanks. Alright i'll ignore him. Sorry Jreece... you know, peer pressure and all.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Hey Stingers, stop being gay and unban Pokemon 2 or else me and Sushi won't come.

archer.

Smash Lord
Nima how much does it cost to take a train from Charlotte to Raleigh?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Ew, carpooling is so much cheaper.
Yeah, totally. Anyway, I may as well tell people my little story......

My situation is that I had a multi-ride ticket (pretty good deal if you ride often) last semester that I never completely used up before the expiration date. I ended up not going back home to Cary as much that semester. Usually, if there was a tournament in the Raleigh/Durham area, I'd just carpool with JD.

I would have actually got close to using them all up if they'd actually let me use them on other people. I tried taking Danny and rPSI with me on my ticket to TGM2 during the summer, but the Amtrak people wouldn't let me (stupid policies). My ticket expired not too long after that.

In any case, I needed to try and get a refund, so that's what I did before this semester started. I managed to get a messy one for the rides I didn't use in the form of a single ticket reservation on September 1st for one ride, and a voucher only I can use for the rest of them after a ****ing hellish process of going through customer service.

Why one ticket on Sept 1st? It's because I planned on visiting home for Labor Day weekend, well before this tourney's date was confirmed. I feel lucky right now, because this is damn good timing.

JD, if you can get a car down here with our bros, I'll see if I can house you all. My house is literally 10-15 minutes away from NCSU.

archer.

Smash Lord
Awesome, I love staying with the Sabouris. We'll get someone to drive up, if not me.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
The most we've ever housed before is 5. I'm not sure we can handle more than that, but I'll get back to you guys on that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
because everyone else is not hosting a tournament, only I am. those other guys can go play melee in their rooms if they wanna play....or my room really, since thats where it always ends up happening =p

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
quick question; i thought dave's stupid rule applied only to the last stage you won on. the wording in the description makes it out to be that stage is no longer playable....so in best 3o5 sets, it appears that up to 4 stages total can be taken out of conention.....plus bans: 6 stages are out. that is just stupid imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom