• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska Power Rankings UPDATE: 11/10/11 Cat Edition

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I would like to change my rankings, and I encourage others to do so as well.

I placed the gameboy games in the places where I think they may belong, I just replayed them recently and I think we should think about

#1.b Mega Man 9
#2.a Mega Man X2
#3 Mega Man 3
#4 Mega Man X (currently speed running, I have just about everything down but the ice jumps)
#5 Mega Man (currently speed running, I think I'm about ready to record, but the random enemy crap makes 10-100 resets possible 0_:( )
#6 Mega Man 10
#7 Mega Man 2
#8 Mega Man X4
(InsertMega Man Zero 2 and Mega Man Zero [tbh didn't finish 3 or 4]).
#9 Mega Man 4
#10 Mega Man 5
(insert Mega Man V, Mega Man III,)
#11 Mega Man 6
(insert GameGear Mega Man Dr. Wily revenge, MMIV, MMII)
#12 Mega Man X3

Bobby should also be added to at least HM list since he's beaten Mega Man X and X2 and 3 recently.

I have updated the list based on your suggestions.

Tier
Mega Man 9
Mega Man X2
Mega Man 3

Tier
Mega Man X
Mega Man 10
Mega Man 2
Mega Man

Tier
Mega Man 4
Mega Man X4
Mega Man 5

Tier
Mega Man 6
Mega Man X3

Echo

Smash Champion
Purely out of spite for your fanatic fanboyism of Mega Man 9, I'm not sure if I will ever commit to the contest.

Oh and I might not see you at the tournament tomorrow. Sorry if that's the case. :(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
At your last vote you had MM9 the best, then MM2, then X2...so you are guilty too.

TBH, MMX2 might just be the best mega man game ever, and mega man 1 might be the 3rd best.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Street Fighter X Megaman is canon and 8-bit, therefore it must be ranked.

Also there must be discussion of adding some ROM hacks to the list as I have scoured the internet for a year and I have determined that all of you should play a few of them, at least 1 per game at this point, though finding a clean version of the mm6 hack is hard, unless someone lets you borrow it ;)

Top Bottom